CAD

CA$7.57

CA$11.81

Savings of: CA$4.24 (36% off)

lifetimedieter

Posted by Reviewer1921157 on Jul 23, 2008

Used this on a recommendation and would recommend them to friends. I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks!

Insulin sensitivity.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Chromium is supposed to help with insulin sensitivity, and therefore weight loss. I used it and lost some weight, but it was combined with a bunch of other products (L-carnitine, CLA, green tea extract. The most effective chromium is by Thorne Research, Thorne Research, UltraChrome-200. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Yes. Very effective.

Posted by Reviewer2717122 on Sep 11, 2010

This supplements helps with cravings and energy crashes/hypoglycemia symptoms. Also seems to alleviate somewhat symptoms of depression/anxiety. One a day with breakfast works for me. Highly recommended.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2960963 on Jan 16, 2009

small capsules, a good price. I am using this as part of the PH Miracle weight loss plan and have never seen better results.

Feel my sweet cravings receding

Posted by Reviewer1314387 on Apr 19, 2010

I have noticed almost immediately that my cravings for sweet things have decreased.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by 5290913937746992911 on Oct 19, 2013

This is by far the best source of chromium I've tried. Not only have I steadily been dropping lbs over the past few months, but taking a capsule 30 minutes prior to working out gives me an added energy boost - a benefit I hadn't been expecting. Very fast delivery and one heck of a good price.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Oct 10, 2010

Received my order promptly. This product really helped with my blood sugar. Now I’m not tired after eating.

Good Product

Posted by MsLeaha on Feb 12, 2014

Started this with my other PCOS treatments for Insulin Resistance and so far Ive noticed I have more energy, I haven't noticed marked weight lose as many have shown vs Metformin, but I am def gonna continue to use. Has made me feel more energetic and seems to be working well.

Great Price ~

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Nov 24, 2010

I love this product, I have POCS and it helps with my blood suger levels, I am not sure why it does that but I ran out once and I could really tell the difference, so I make sure I do not run out anymore. Great price too, only found one other store that has as great as price but they only have it on sale twice a year, Iherb always has the best price! Thank you!

great

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on May 29, 2012

I manage to control my sugar addiction using these pills. I love the result I achive - weight loss.