CAD

CA$7.29

CA$7.87

Savings of: CA$0.58 (7% off)

sugar replacement

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on Aug 19, 2010

I use this instead of regular organic cane sugar in my coffee because regular sugar makes me crash. I guess it's a hormone problem. This has a lower glycemic index than regular sugar, so if you have blood sugar problems, this won't spike you like regular sugar does. I like it, and i-herb is cheaper than the local health food store.

Not as sweet as honey

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Sep 14, 2010

I have enjoyed using palm sugar in my coffee. Used some in pancake batter as well. I am hopeful to use it a in place of sugar or honey because of the mineral and B vitamin content.

from norway

Posted by Reviewer1655398 on Apr 08, 2011

fantastic product,and a fantastic price.

Very Nice!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 12, 2011

This is an amazing form of sugar with almost a caramel flavor. I would think it would be good for candy-making, but haven't tried it yet.

Must have for me!

Posted by FORUMONTI on Jul 13, 2012

This is my "must have" sugar - i love it and always buy. Этот сахар покупаю постоянно и очень люблю - мой "маст-хэв".

Palm sugar

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway on Dec 16, 2011

I like the taste very much. Have ordered more of it. :-)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 15, 2013

Slightly less sweet than white or brown sugar, and very fragrant. I use it for all confections/desserts ... cookies, muffins, sweet rice puddings, cakes, etc. Great with oat porridge. Simply divine with all coconut stuff - sprinkle some over Artisana coconut puree and you will know what I mean!

Don't hesitate to try this!

Posted by ladyflipover on Nov 06, 2013

Such a wonderful tasting sugar! It has a beautiful caramel taste and doesn't make me sick like regular cane sugar.

Quick arrival, yummy sugar

Posted by Reviewer1730630 on Oct 11, 2009

I love ordering from iHerb

Exciting Discovery!

Posted by Reviewer1007110 on Mar 11, 2010

I never knew about Palm Sugar til I saw it on iHerb- sfter researching I had to try it! Very low glycmic and also very tasy, like brown sugar. Have used it in baking and in hot drinks.