CAD

CA$30.89

CA$33.55

Savings of: CA$2.66 (8% off)

• Reviews | English

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1118409 on Mar 01, 2013

I love this product! the goji berries are really good and I use it in my morning oatmeal everyday! Love it!

Excellent product!

Posted by 4777147156446650495 on May 26, 2016

Goji berries have been used in Chinese medicine from ancient times. It is one of the most nutrient foods on earth. The most authentic goji berries should be imported from China. This Navitas Naturals are from China and organic. They taste so good! I will order again.

healthy & delicious

Posted by 4749939550677599482 on Jun 15, 2013

I mix them with raw almonds and sunflower seeds and take them wherever I go

Superbly Fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 29, 2014

The moment I opened the bag, I was overwhelmed by the wonderful goji fragrance. Love the chewy texture, and the slightly bitterish aftertaste that is typical of the goji berry. Goji berries are beneficial to liver and to eyes. To make a delicious fragrant cooling herbal tea, try this ... 10gm dried chrysanthemum flowers, 10gm dried goji berries, 350ml or so of hot water, steep for 10-30 minutes, strain. These Navitas berries are miles better than the cloyingly sweet, not so fragrant Heaven Mountain goji. And those people that criticised this for being from China don't seem to realise that these are from the Himalayan area, same as Heaven Mountain (and Tibet is in the People's Republic of China - learn your geography).

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Aug 25, 2012

Favorite goji berries so far!

Great product,

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Sep 05, 2012

Great product, highly recommended

Gooood!

Posted by bpersson on May 23, 2012

Me and my six year old son loves them!

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer2113859 on May 28, 2012

Love them! I use them in my smoothies and they give a natural sweet flavor. And I love the prize, not bad :)

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2498233 on Jun 10, 2012

I love taste!!

goji berries

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 14, 2014

I wrote a review saying these were way too high but I looked at the bag I paid $15 for at my health food store and it is only 8 oz. SO SORRY IHERB!!! iherb's bags are 16 oz. great deal!!I I have to add a reply to the person that said these were too dry. I got the others, Heaven Mountain, and they were too sweet and like raisins. I am used to the dry one of Navitas and prefer them. I guess it is a preference but don't poo poo Navitas just try both and see which ones you prefer. I prefer these and love them.