Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

C$ 21.72
Reviews 5-star

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Maca is an adaptogen that is well known to increase libido for both men/women without affecting hormones. It helps to increase sperm count and motility, improve immunity, nutrient dense (rich in amino acid, phytonutrients, healthy fats, vitamin and minerals), nourishes the endocrine system, balances the hormones relieve exhausted adrenal glands which help to handle stress, increase energy levels, improve physical endurance and elevates our mood. This product is organic (no pesticides), kosher, vegan and raw (means that vitamins and enzymes are not destroyed by heat). Maca has a sweet and slight root taste. I consider it pleasant tasting. It’s a good price for 454g of maca. Personally, I find that the libido boost and energy boost is quite observant. This is a good way to take maca as well as compared to those capsules of 500mg or tablets of 1000mg (seriously low in dosage). I like to mix with chocolate based blend like Amazing Gras s Chocolate to drink. My only complaint is that the zip lock tears off easily so you will require a container unless the powder will cake. Check out my page for more reviews!

Navitas Naturals, Maca Powder, Raw Maca

Posted by Reviewer2849285 on Oct 06, 2008

Love it. I could tell a difference in just two to three days of taking it. Also, I am 47 and so now things such as bone density and muscle loss is a possibility. I notice that not only when I exercise, I have better stamina, but over a period of time, my muscles seem to appreciate it. I don't need as much sleep and when I am tired, I bounce back quicker. My husband works a very physical job and after getting him to try it, he loves it. It will definitely be a staple in our home for good health. This is so important to me since so many foods are processed and lacking in basic nutrition.

Energy Boost!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 26, 2008

I used to drink coffee every morning before work and then before going to the gym. A few days I didn't have enough time to make coffee in the morning so I skipped it and instead got headaches and lacked energy. I decided to switch to Maca Power and feel a great energy boost which is different from that of coffee and I feel steadily energized throughout the day. I drink it almost every day. The taste takes a while to get used to, so start off gradually. It keeps me relaxed, as well.

Wonder powder

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Oct 12, 2009

I was told to use this for fatigue, trouble sleeping and endocrine support. This stuff is the bomb and everyone I know has had some benefit from it. I sneak it into brownies and oaty things I bake. I make capsules for my hubby - he does better in the afternoons and sleeps better. So do I. No one is complaining about the added libido activity either.

Ann

Posted by Reviewer2640277 on Jul 11, 2009

This is a real power food. would recommend