CAD

お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw, 16 oz (454 g)

CA$38.55
CA$91.43
Savings of: CA$52.88 (58% off)
Reviews 5-star

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2861994 on Apr 04, 2009

This maca powder has been great for me in managing my menopause. I no longer need to take flax seed oil or progesterone cream. One quarter teaspoon in a glass of juice in the morning and I am ready for the day. No more hot flashes, sweats or moods. And my energy level is higher than it's ever been.

Wonder powder

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Oct 12, 2009

I was told to use this for fatigue, trouble sleeping and endocrine support. This stuff is the bomb and everyone I know has had some benefit from it. I sneak it into brownies and oaty things I bake. I make capsules for my hubby - he does better in the afternoons and sleeps better. So do I. No one is complaining about the added libido activity either.

Ann

Posted by Reviewer2640277 on Jul 11, 2009

This is a real power food. would recommend

Price increase

Posted by Reviewer1579016 on Dec 28, 2014

Great product but the price went up from $20 to $49.99 .....Unreal price increase in one year!

Found an answer to the Price Spike. . .

Posted by Reviewer1094600 on Feb 18, 2015

From a news post on a website that specializing in selling Maca== Here's what they said: Prices Soar As Maca Roots Are Smuggled Out Of Peru== Troubling Times For The Global Maca Market== In early July 2014 as we prepared to purchase some freshly harvested Maca from our farming co-operative in Peru we were greeted with some troubling news. Our supplier told us that the price of Maca was rising quickly due to unprecedented demand from Asian and, in particular, Chinese buyers. We quickly became aware of the extent of this new demand when we were quoted prices nearly double the previous market price. At that time we submitted our purchase order at the new prices. Shockingly a message came back to us a few days later that the prices had doubled yet again and would likely continue to rise. Thanks to our deep connections with various Maca suppliers in Peru and the U.S. we discovered that everyone in the Maca trade is experiencing prices 4 and 5 times higher than normal. Here’s part of an email we received from one of our suppliers a couple weeks ago: “Unfortunately maca situation maintains and we don’t have maca back in stock or to be delivered. Currently maca price on farms are still increasing and now they are 100% more than 2 weeks ago.” And another: “Prices are going up almost every week due to the high demand from the Chinese.” Since our only focus is Organic Peruvian Maca we had to find out what is happening. What’s Causing Maca Prices to Go So High This Year? We’ve discovered that Chinese nationals are coming into Peru posing as tourists. They approach Maca farmers directly in their fields with suitcases full of cash and offer them 4-8 times market rate for their products. The farmers have been taking the money, even when it means breaking contracts they have had with Peruvian national producers who have supported them for decades. It’s certainly easy to question the ethics of this tactic, but the Chinese are going even further by illegally smuggling whole Maca roots and seeds out of the country. Here’s how one of our contacts in Peru put it a couple of days ago: “Maca is not allowed by our government to be exported as raw material (fresh product without being processed) because it can be used as a seed in other countries, and this is a product considered to be native to Peru and our government tries to maintain it as such. However, the Chinese are taking the product fresh out of our country illegally through our country’s borders with Bolivia and Ecuador. This problem was shown on national TV yesterday. Our government is increasing control, and I hope they manage to be successful and stop the Chinese from doing this.”. . .. . . . . So, please don't blame iHerb.