CAD

CA$8.07

CA$10.78

Savings of: CA$2.71 (25% off)

Nestea Unsweetend Ice Tea Mix

Posted by 4820461354532759763 on Feb 24, 2014

Great product. Almost impossible to find. We have been using it for many years. Thanks to iherb I can order a case at a time and save money doing it. Thanks iherb!

UGH

Posted by 5636824469202448877 on Nov 24, 2013

it tastes HORRIBLE. OH MY GOD. threw it away immediately.

Thank You for Rescuing My Disappearing Instant Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2146688 on Oct 13, 2011

I have suffered for nearly two years since my Safeway, FoodLion and Giant supermarkets all ceased carrying plain Nestea ice te mix. I did not want lemon. I did not want other additives. I just wanted my instant ice tea. It goes with me on business trips, gets me through the summer heat and has become a necessity in my harried life. A friend suggested I try the web to find the product at a small store that would mail order deliver AND HERE YOU ARE. Delivery was just barely two days. I am thoroughly happy - please keep selling this item and I will keep buying it! THANK YOU!!!!! -

Do not recommend

Posted by 4736521652855973718 on Nov 18, 2014

I am kind of disappointed by this nestea. It just tastes like a bad Yellow Lipton replica...

Horrible!

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 06, 2012

I don't like waste, but this mix went straight into the bin after I tried it. I enjoy Nestea's sweetened versions, but this tastes awful, and it actually made my mouth feel dry as I drank it.

not a fan

Posted by Reviewer1931308 on Feb 14, 2012

not a fan

Great Year around Tea Drinking !

Posted by 5325057841907492312 on Jun 30, 2014

Great innovation in Tea Drinking !

nestea

Posted by Reviewer1116628 on Aug 11, 2011

Sent quickly and no breakage. Not able to get this product locally right now so, glad you got it to me so quickly.

Pure tea!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 03, 2012

I am so happy to find a product that is 100% tea...no sweeteners or additives. Makes summer iced tea a snap to make!

Great product - excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1246556 on Dec 02, 2011

Great to finally find this item which isnt available in Australia. Excellent service with super fast postage which was really reasonable. Looking forward to my next order!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »