CAD

CA$39.45

CA$60.69

Savings of: CA$21.24 (35% off)

Best I have tried yet

Posted by 4766577909368751732 on Jun 29, 2013

I have been on hormone therapy(progesterone) for 2 years and although I experienced some peri menopause symptom relief I was becoming increasingly concerned about the side effects and wanted to try a more natural approach. I found Estrotone on I Herb and decided to try it. I just finished my first bottle and I can say that I feel better than I have in a long time. The night sweats are subsiding and I feel more calm, less anxious and irritable. Highly recommend this product.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT FOR WOMEN - ages 35 onward

Posted by Reviewer1964315 on Jul 07, 2012

I have taken this product since 2004. Each woman is different as far as her hormones. I noticed a HUGE difference after age 42. I am now 50 (soon to be 51). Perimenopause can be for 10 years prior to menopause (when you go 1 whole year without your period = menopause). I spoke/met a woman whose husband was involved in the development of New Chapter products. She told me about Estrotone. I immediately noticed a difference!! Stress in my life does not help, but I know this product has made a huge difference in how I feel/sleep/think. Proof was after I underwent a huge stressful time including job loss. I started sweating badly at night, not sleeping through and my period came 10 days apart plus breast tenderness ALL the time - something that had never happened. I later realized I had stopped taking Estrotone!! I immediately resumed and within 3 days time, I felt better. I highly/passionately recommend this product for women age 35 and older and yes, if you have already gone into menopause (no period), this can make an enormous difference. I told a friend about it and her hot flashes (plus a need for that fan) abated. She was stunned by the difference!! iherb has fantastic prices! Recommend 120 capsule size so that will give 2 full months (2 caps per day). Do take full dosage for best benefits.

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer2783006 on Jun 25, 2012

I have been ordering for years from iherb, yet have never written a review. This product changes all that. It is, by far, the best hormone balancing supplement I have ever tried. I wish I knew about it years ago! LOVE IT!

Easiest and most gentle way to balance the hormones. This is a KEEPER!!!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

One pill does it all for me. When I don't take it I gain weight in my abdomen and start getting moody....my sign to remember to take my Estrotone!

Yay!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

This is the first (of many) natural remedy I've tried that really seems to help my hot flashes and night sweats, and my mood swings are improving too! Glad to be able to recommend you to try this... Update: Oh so sorry to say they do not work for me after all. I have gone through three bottles now but the subtle effect I first noticed is gone.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1466717 on Oct 28, 2011

Have taken it on/off for a while - recently restarted, and it does make a difference. Good product.

Estrotone

Posted by Reviewer2855891 on Jun 21, 2011

If I run out of these I get hot flashes, super easy to take..just one in the morning and one at night. I have to be consistant though and not miss any days.

New Chapter Estrotone

Posted by Reviewer1081437 on May 24, 2011

This product has a synergistic effect with other hormone support products, especially Solaray vitex and black cohosh. Although not a revolutionary type of formula, it works.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3020130 on Apr 25, 2011

Menopausal symptoms are much better after taking this product.

Natural Hormone Nutrients

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Apr 24, 2011

Can't really tell yet, but I do feel better about this approach than a man-made remedy.