CAD

CA$49.21

CA$57.89

Savings of: CA$8.68 (15% off)

• Note: No more than 6 bottles of vitamins is allowed for Korea Destinations

• Reviews | English

My kids love these, 4 a day, every day

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 02, 2013

My kids are 6 and 7 now, and have been taking these for 4 years. We call them 'fish bubbles' and the kids happily eat the recommended 4 a day. When they were much younger we used the oil... terrible smell. Then we used some other capsules but if any of the liquid touched anything the smell was awful and would not wash out. These are great, no awful smell, great tasting, and easy to eat - my kids love their 'fish bubbles'

excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1637065 on Jun 04, 2013

My daughter loves this fish oil. It has a great fresh strawberry flavour without the sugar that some other childrens fish oils have. she will happily pop them in her mouth. Highly recommend this.

Kids love them!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

We started giving these to our son around 18 months of age. They are like a treat to kids and have a delightful strawberry flavor. Our naturopath suggested we give these for brain/eye development and to reduce allergies and eczema. They help to nourish the immune system so that it doesn't overreact. Highly recommended.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love them

Posted by Reviewer1517897 on Aug 13, 2009

My natropathic Dr recommended this supplement for my kids. There is NO fishy taste and the kids take them without a problem. They can be chewed or swallowed because they're small.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2831076 on Nov 22, 2010

It's unbelievable, but my autistic kid (5) who is very picky about food likes these soft gels, so I'm happy!

toddlers like them and I do too!

Posted by Reviewer3046448 on Aug 17, 2009

My granddaughter has been chewing these since she was 2 (4 yrs now). I started chewing them also and discovered they are an easy alternative to swallowing adult-sized capsules or spoonfuls of cod liver oil.

Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, Strawberry Flavor, 250 mg, 360 Chewable Soft Gels

Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Jan 23, 2013

this supplement for my dughter. There is NO fishy taste and the kids take them without a problem. They can be chewed or swallowed because they're as thy are small. .frm s'pore

Love it

Posted by 5012472815813885530 on Apr 30, 2013

My son (4 yrs old) love it so much!! he keeps asking for the gels^^

Nordic Naturals,childrens DHA flavour,250mg,360 chewable soft gels

Posted by Reviewer2261208 on Oct 27, 2008

Excellent product,service is fantastic,I will be ordering them through iherb everytime i need to get them for my son.Thanks and keep up the good work. Laura Muggah

Great says my now 5 yr old

Posted by Reviewer2476642 on Apr 01, 2009

We have been using Nordic Naturals, DHA, Strawberry Flavor for the past yr. And its a vitamin favorite!