CAD

CA$14.53

CA$19.01

Savings of: CA$4.48 (24% off)

This is good

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 24, 2015

I like Nature's Herbs, psyllium husk better. The fullness just wasn't there with this. Gentle yes, good yes, just not for me.

So So product

Posted by Reviewer2485391 on Sep 03, 2015

I am on the end of my second bottle of this product. Taste not bad, but it really doesn't work as well for me as other products, and it is difficult to dissolve in water.

Acacia easiest of the fibers to take

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Nov 05, 2014

as it mixes easily in water and is totally tasteless and the next morning you will see results! Got sick of the other fibers that turn to gel so fast you can't drink them or gag when you do. Will stick with this for the health benefits and the ease in taking, along with a reasonable price for such a large jar.

Adding more fiber

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jun 02, 2014

This is a easy and tasty way to add more fiber to my diet. I will re-order this product again.

Great way to get fiber in

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 03, 2012

I've got IBS and a host of digestive problems. This helps me get my fiber in. The fiber in this is soluble fiber and might help to bring your cholesterol down in addition to helping with bowel regularity. If you have a stronger stomach or less problems with leaky gut, Psylium works too as it contains more insoluble fiber to help with bowel bulk and cleanse. Drink lots of water and start slow on fiber and build up.

Didn't agree with me at all

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Didn't work, didn't agree with me at all. I much prefer Heather's acacia's fiber. Apparently, not all acacia formulas are created equal. Don't know what the critical difference is, though.

Another great source of fiber

Posted by James-Simon on Jul 26, 2012

This acacia fiber powder is another excellent source of fiber without any taste or smell and blends in nicely with any liquid. You can add it to water (for its literally tasteless) or to juice (which helps for kids) as it mixes in so well they wont even know its there :)

Acacia Fiber

Posted by 5080420225355279389 on Jun 27, 2012

This product is more gentle than other fibre supplements and lives up to it's billing.

Fiber is fiber.....

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 23, 2012

I mix this with so many other things when I make a food shake, no funny taste and hey, it's fiber.

Good Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1257516 on Nov 21, 2011

A kind and gentle source of fiber, easy to use and very convenient.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »