CAD

CA$14.18

CA$18.56

Savings of: CA$4.38 (24% off)

Great for making breads for a low carb diet!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 05, 2015

I initially bought this because a low carb blog I read recommended it in some of her recipes. I decided to go ahead and buy it for that reason, to make breads with it (not necessarily to drink or use as a supplement). For the reason I bought it, is AMAZING! My low carb bread stays together better and tastes more like normal bread when I add the NOW brand Psyllium Husk Powder. I buy many, many things from the NOW foods brand and I have yet to be disappointed! They offer great prices for their products. This was the cheapest psyllium husk I came across, and a bonus-it's ORGANIC! // If I was helpful, click YES.

Vraiment EXCELLENT

Posted by Lyllow on Dec 27, 2015

Cette poudre est magique. Régule parfaitement le transit ! Ce n'est pas le genre de laxatif que l'on voit habituellement. Celui ci est très doux pour les intestins ! En cas de diarrhées il régule les selles et les rend ferme, en cas de constipation, il ramollit les selles. Pour moi c'est un complément à avoir sous la main ! La quantité à ingérer dépend de chacun. En moyenne pour moi : 2 cuillères à café environ 15 à 20 minutes avant le repas. Attention car ceci est le modèle en poudre (l'autre modèle est celui entier, non réduit en poudre). J'ai choisis ce modèle car il est certifié bio (Selon les normes USDA). Je recommanderais c'est certain.

Totally satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 24, 2014

I have been using psyllium for years now, for myself but mostly for my cats. This is the best I have ever used .... it is so super fine in texture! Makes it so much easier to mix with water and suck into a syringe for force-feeding my cats if necessary (some won't accept psyllium mixed into their food). Some brands are very coarsely textured, and the mixture gets stuck in the nozzle of the syringe. This will be THE brand for us.

n/a

Posted by 5450650744159133694 on Apr 18, 2014

HAVE NOT USED IT YET

Very good

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Aug 27, 2014

Accidentally ordered the Source Natural brand instead of this and had an uncomfortable surprise coming my way. The smell and taste of the source natural brand was ransid and almost made me puke. Now Foods has a neutral and natural taste and smell and is more easily mixed. I will stick to this brand. Love it. And by the way, it really helps with digestion as the label says.

Great Texture

Posted by Jasmine44 on Mar 03, 2014

This is a great fiber addition to a morning smoothie. It mixes fairly well with a brisk stir & has little taste...not so noticeable when mixed with other ingredients or with juice.

very gentle and soft

Posted by 5037768523163589512 on Mar 26, 2014

yet very efficient! will buy again

Super food

Posted by Viktorija on Apr 09, 2014

Super food, use it making raw vegan food.

PARFAIT !

Posted by 4621558679672986299 on Apr 08, 2016

Simple d'utilisation, c'est le jour et la nuit pour mon transit. 1 cuillère avant chaque repas en période de constipation ou de diarrhée (syndrome de colopathie fonctionnelle) et le tour est joué! Le transit se régule de suite sans effets secondaires, ça n'est "que mécanique".

Organic Psyllium

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Jul 08, 2016

Beautiful clean and organic product. Does the job really well.