CAD

CA$23.29

CA$36.55

Savings of: CA$13.27 (36% off)

• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer3337666 on Nov 05, 2009

I have IBS and this helps my bowels to stay healthy, I really suggest it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2974620 on Jan 25, 2011

This is a great product. When you order it, be careful if you live East of the Mississippi because you will have to order it overnight delivery. When I ordered with 2-day delivery, it was barely cold when it arrived, and this greatly reduces the freshness as stated in the Special Note. If you can't afford the overnight shipping, then order a non-refrigerated form or what they call a stabilized form (which work just as well).

Lower Bowel Flora

Posted by Reviewer2457612 on Jul 09, 2009

Love it.....thanks, Now Foods!!

Helps

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Jan 27, 2009

This has helped my tummy troubles tremendously.

Used this for 3 years now!

Posted by Reviewer1754018 on Apr 24, 2014

Love this. I have used this for 3 years now. It has kept my immune system going. I had cancer surgery last year. I went to CTCA of America. I was the healthiest person who had ever walked thru their doors. I take a lot of products that help the immune system. This is one of them I am never ever with out!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jul 25, 2012

Helps with digestion..The only down side for me is the product was warm by the time we got it.It took 3days to get here..I don't know if it lost any potency or not. Was shipped from California and we live in NC

great product

Posted by 5717917318287822270 on Jun 24, 2013

Great supplement for fighting yeast. Definitely helps for digestion.

Pro biotics work for me

Posted by 5457115531285146969 on Aug 01, 2013

I've always used the "cheap" probiotic from the supermarket or drugstore. But after using Now Foods I do feel the difference. My energy level is higher, my skin and hair looks better. I feel better. I certainly wil buy these products again using your website. The same products in Holland, where I live, are more expensive.

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Apr 28, 2010

This stuff is really good. I felt more energy and I cant live without it.I do want to try another brand so I can compare.Thanks iherb.

8 Billion Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1188670 on May 31, 2010

Dr. Oz says "if you take nothing at all, this is one product you want to take. He was right. I feel great and haven't been sick all winter! I give 8 Billion Acidophilus a 5. Lisa