CAD

CA$22.54

CA$35.38

Savings of: CA$12.84 (36% off)

• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

shipping time was HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1505285 on Oct 03, 2013

Because the shipping timing for this product is extremely important(product MUST BE kept cold) I took advantage of the expedited shipping that IHERB offers...this product was shipped from California,keep in mind I live in Utah,not so far away, IT TOOK 6 DAYS TO ARRIVE AT MY FRONT DOOR!!!!Needless to say,the product was warm when it arrived,for who knows how many days???? Absolutely inexcusable IHERB!!!! I am a loyal,repeat customer of IHERB and have been for many years and have always been impressed with their quick delivery,but this one time when the quickness of the delivery of my order really affects the product,I am extremely dissapointed and know the lack of refrigeration has hurt the quality of this product. I emailed IHERB,hoping they will do the right thing and replace the product with a COLD bottle....but have yet to hear back from them.....so dissapointed IHERB!!!!!

There's nothing happen

Posted by 4842301360035818757 on Sep 10, 2013

I expect more from this product. My digestive is better but I want the best.

Pro biotics work for me

Posted by 5457115531285146969 on Aug 01, 2013

I've always used the "cheap" probiotic from the supermarket or drugstore. But after using Now Foods I do feel the difference. My energy level is higher, my skin and hair looks better. I feel better. I certainly wil buy these products again using your website. The same products in Holland, where I live, are more expensive.

Recommendable product

Posted by 5095395312377075829 on Jul 20, 2013

Bardzo dobry probiotyk. Stosuję podczas terapii abx (Lyme disease).

great product

Posted by 5717917318287822270 on Jun 24, 2013

Great supplement for fighting yeast. Definitely helps for digestion.

Probiotics

Posted by 4975390704937524413 on Dec 10, 2012

I started adding probiotics to my diet as part of a healthy lifestyle after a partial colectomy. This product has helped me maintain better colon and overall digestive health. The product arrived quickly and on ice as described. I'd strongly recommend it to anyone having digestive trouble.

difficult to assess

Posted by 5561761232305802285 on Oct 31, 2012

Next day from UPS and no ice, arrived hot and ineffective =(. difficult to accurately rate, but they do still help a little with stomach discomfort, especially when eating less-than-healthy foods.

not as advertised

Posted by 5041330037014099267 on Aug 06, 2012

I ordered from this site because they ship certain products in coolers with ice packs to preserve the product. It's summer now so this was especially important. The product arrived quickly, but the whole cooler was hot and the ice packs were not only melted, but hot too. The bottle was obviously hot as well. So I suggest that maybe they mark their packages as needing refrigeration or not to leave packages when the customer isn't home. So I'm honestly not sure how reliable this product is anymore.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jul 25, 2012

Helps with digestion..The only down side for me is the product was warm by the time we got it.It took 3days to get here..I don't know if it lost any potency or not. Was shipped from California and we live in NC

very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

very good quality at a great price!