CAD

CA$13.73

CA$21.55

Savings of: CA$7.81 (36% off)

Love this product

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

Combined with Rhodiola this is wonderful for mood - keeps me calm. Highly recommend.

Fantastic stuff for nerves and mental stress.

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

This is a very potent herb that works for anxiety and mental stress - can't rate it highly enough. Seems almost as effective as anti-anxiety medications. Really relaxes you and is very powerful stuff. One in morning then one in late afternoon is all you need. Any more than that and you may feel like you are on heavy tranquilisers. Be careful not to take it with sedative herbs as I did by mistake - use with caution as it's a very potent sedative at this dose. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good buy

Posted by 4644610341031992271 on Feb 19, 2016

I am happy with this product. It is exactly what they said it was for a reasonable cost.

Excellent product

Posted by 4831712210129555567 on Feb 18, 2016

My experience over the last 6 weeks is, that the product have taken the edge of my stress level. I work in a job where this is helpfull.

Good stuff and better price.

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Dec 15, 2015

Good stuff and better price. Helps to cope better with stress situations. Off course not an instant miracle cure, you have to give it a week or 2.

Good

Posted by 4710682554192952127 on Dec 12, 2015

Good product

Nice

Posted by TMarchev on Dec 12, 2015

Nice

Good alternative for thyroid meds...

Posted by Darlings-iHerb-Page on Nov 06, 2015

I had my thyroid removed last year and was immediately put on meds to help. Unfortunately the meds did not work well on me, I had severe side effects. I learned about this herb from a lady at my doctors office and I ordered it here. I have been happy with the results and would recommend it to those possibly looking for an alternative or to supplement the meds you take.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3298832 on Sep 02, 2015

ive had stressful work in the past and this product definitely helps me through the day

Very strong product- good for sleep

Posted by 5469364443611105845 on May 09, 2015

I take a half of a capsule before bed time in warm milk. Sleep like a baby. Find taking a full capsule gives me a heavy head in the morning.