CAD

CA$6.96

CA$11.38

Savings of: CA$4.42 (39% off)

Liquid Stevia Sweetener

Posted by 5050346635671525835 on Apr 22, 2016

Have been using Stevia for many years; however, this if my first try at liquid and so far I am enjoying very much.

Stevia líquida

Posted by Ampareix on Mar 07, 2016

Muy buena opción para endulzar el café, té o infusiones sin sabores raros o diferentes, con sólo 2 gotas endulza mucho un té.

Nice flavor

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016

Sweetness is good along with a nice flavor. I will be trying the original flavor in the near future to see which one I like best.

Never again

Posted by 4779880157145909745 on Mar 04, 2016

I LOVE my stevia, and have used numerous brands - but these are disgusting and getting thrown out as I can't give them away! They are oily, and you can taste it. The flavours are "fake" and leave a gross aftertaste - if you cant afford the better brands then I would say you might tolerate the Toffee in this brand, but that's it. I also noticed numerous reviews refer to flavours from the other range, so I think alot of those 5 stars belong on a different product and should be taken lightly before spending your hard-earned money.

No, no y no.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

Me empeño en comprar Stevia y nada. Su sabor no es para mi, me recuerda al regaliz y no puedo.

Missing some sweet

Posted by 5205537783682233021 on Feb 19, 2016

I still think i need to put too much of it to get the taste..

Great replacer

Posted by 4945928686422022486 on Feb 18, 2016

Better than saharin,so i using stevia every day and happy with that,that i can eat and drink without addibg sugars,Recommend!

Just OK

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 30, 2016

Based on the reviews and high rating I expected more than I got from this. The flavour is NOTHING like sugar, in spite of the many reviews claiming that it tastes just like sugar. It has a definite aftertaste and I only find it palatable in oatmeal, hot chocolate, pancake batter and cakes. It tastes bad (that exaggerated sweetness and grimace inducing aftertaste all non-sugar sweeteners have) in cold beverages like lemonade, hot and cold tea and coffee, more so tea. If you use more than 2 drops in your cup of tea or coffee, I doubt you would be able to finish it. It did help me lose 8 Kg over 6 months, without dieting or exercise so I bought the full size bottle but really hardly use it, as I have found I prefer the taste of no sugar over this. I have since discovered that a mixture of powdered stevia and xylitol makes a gentler flavoured sweetener that's closer to real sugar. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and click my username to read more reviews. Thank you and happy shopping :)

Best Styvia it is!

Posted by TaliSapir on Jan 12, 2016

I use 4-5 drops instead of one sugar spoon. I like the small bottle, to carry with me in my bag.

Horrible