CAD

CA$11.20

CA$14.66

Savings of: CA$3.45 (24% off)

good enough

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jun 16, 2010

I've tried a few of the Vanilla flavored stevia to do a "study". This one came out on top, but not by much. It's in a glycerin base instead of alcohol (the vanilla part), so it was the least bitter tasting. The glycerin, however, makes it "syrupy" and sticky. Not good for purses! Always washing off the bottle. Also, the "french vanilla" flavor tastes like coconut. Which is ok w/me, but maybe not fr someone else.

Overpowering vanilla

Posted by TrueReviews on Feb 06, 2014

The added vanilla flavour is a bit overpowering, and I think that gives this particular stevia bitter undertones. I prefer to use unflavoured stevia and add a few drops of vanilla extract when I want that flavour. On the other hand it was on sale, so it was a good bargain! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer1853286 on Dec 06, 2010

I have tried many different brands of this product. And, Now is by far the best. And, iherb makes it so easy to get. I had gone to stores and half the time the are out of this flavor in this brand since, it is their best selling flavor. I started ordering from iherb months and months ago. And, after my first order, I said forget to the stores and iherb is the only place I purchase it from. They are speedy on getting it out and have never been dissatisfied.

WOW!

Posted by cristal on May 07, 2010

This is SO yummy! We are picky about our stevia, and this passes our test. We love it.

Great tasting stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1473473 on Feb 16, 2010

I love the French vanilla flavor, and there's no bitter aftertaste.

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2109323 on Nov 20, 2010

I was weary of switching from the french vanilla packets, but the liquid is as least as good and a lot easier to use!!

OK, but not stellar

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Jan 14, 2011

The flavor is decent but not great; I thought it would be good in homemade yogurt or coffee, but I don't think it's nearly as good as regular stevia extract plus vanilla extract. I'll probably use it in baking but not to flavor foods where I really want a pronounced vanilla flavor.

Now Foods Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2830640 on Oct 25, 2010

Disappointed in this product,dislike smell,taste & consistancy. Next time will purchase Sweetleaf Stevia instead.

Tastes more like coconut than french vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1702918 on Aug 11, 2013

I bought this product to use I my morning coffee. My favorite liquid stevia sweetener is SweetDrops Vanilla Crème, and you can buy that product from iherb.com. It costs about twice as much as this Now product, but it's worth it. This "Now Better Stevia" product has a coconut extract flavor to it - that just ruins my coffee (I love coconut, just not in my coffee - so if you like this flavor in your coffee or other beverages, you will be fine with this product. I did think the product was pretty concentrated and is definitely a good value for the money. I'm just spoiled with my SweetDrops. This being said... I have not tried this product in a smoothie - and I think it could be extremely good for that purpose. In fact, I may try that this afternoon as that would be a good use of the coconut flavor... Best wishes!

Love the flavored stevias

Posted by Reviewer2143246 on Oct 06, 2010

I use the flavored stevia in a lot of thing I make. I drink mineral water with the stevia and it is a great substitute for a soda, so much more healthy. I use the flavored stevia in my smoothies and the green smoothies to sweeten these healthy drinks.