CAD

CA$25.20

CA$32.96

Savings of: CA$7.76 (24% off)

Best Liquid Stevia

Posted by sunflower on Apr 22, 2016

I love this stevia, but I do not like the packaging. They need to include a dropper to dispense the liquid. Otherwise half of it is lost with the leakage. I have been using my own dropper. I would also rate this better than the other Now Foods Liquid Stevia in glycerin.

Best Way to Use Stevia

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Mar 29, 2015

Been using this for about 10 years now. A little goes a long way so it lasts for a few months for me. Unfortunately, the price has more than doubled in that time.

Better Stevia

Posted by WilliamStone on Jan 28, 2015

Worth it for those of us with a sweet tooth.

Fine band, fine product.

Posted by 4719717576491113468 on Aug 29, 2014

This is the best stevia product I tried so far. I recommend it to everyone.

ive been using this product for 10 years now...it is the best stevia

Posted by Reviewer2124941 on Aug 21, 2014

The best

[Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)] Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by 5469204531137840164 on Jul 02, 2014

Nice product, 2nd purchase. Pros: Nice n Sweet as before; NOW comes w/ a foil SEAL....as before it had none - it leaked like a sieve during shipment. I like that it's also Organic. Great taste. Expiration Date: Dec 2019 !!!Yes!!!! Cons: Cap tends to stick whereby you need to pry it open with a flat butter knife. My guess: The stevia tends to 'glue' it on. Maybe they can think of something better later on...but costs are probably a consideration.

Good product

Posted by 5436427202281809730 on Jan 10, 2014

The taste is exceptional, none of the odd aftertaste it often has. Other then a problem with the bottle having leaked in shipping, I am very happy. And iHerb refunded some money to make up for the spillage. Since the product is alcohol based I wasn't worried about contamination.

Stevia Original Liquid extract

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Aug 14, 2013

I've replaced sugar altogether and use Stevia to sweeten coffee, tea, yoghurt etc. Seems to be good for the skin too giving it a certain healthy glow

unfortunately

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

price keeps going up

Pretty good.

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

My biggest complaint is that the lid drips and I think it makes you waste a lot. I rebottled it in a small bottle with dropper and that seems to work better. Otherwise, a good product for a good price.