CAD

CA$16.51

CA$25.93

Savings of: CA$9.42 (36% off)

I am VERY happy with this!

Posted by Reviewer1026000 on Jul 04, 2009

Wow! I am extremely overweight and because of this my hormones are out of control. I can go months without having my periods. Now that I take this product, I am regular in my period. I don't have unbearable cramps like I use to have just normal and regular period like every woman! I am VERY happy, to me this product is almost a miracle!!!!

candida clear

Posted by Reviewer1034278 on Sep 03, 2009

outstanding! My ph was acidic and this corected it when nothing else did.

curbs sugar cravings

Posted by Reviewer2138626 on Dec 30, 2008

I feel less like sugar all the time since taking these. I am sticking with them since I constantly reach for sweets.

This is An Effective Product

Posted by healthandlongevity on May 30, 2011

I am satisfied after a month using it, I can feel it working. Has great Biotin content too. Although I am on Candida diet as well and you shouldn't count only on supplements like this, but seriously reduce high sugar and fat foods in your diet, eat more vegetables (especially leafy green ones), abstain from alcohol for a few months (you can have Red wine, no more than 2 glasses a day) and drink plenty of water. Get yourself Probiotics with high culture content too! Overall, excellent formula this one!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2758963 on Aug 18, 2009

I'm 120 lbs and I take only 1 capsule on an empty stomach each morning. Smaller bodies don't need as much. Definitely moves digestion along quicker - the elimination part. Haven't had yeast flare-ups as I did before.

strong candida combo

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Jul 08, 2008

I'm still trying to find the right dosage. started off with to much and had to cut way back. This stuff is strong.

Used It for My Warts

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Apr 07, 2009

I used this product for my warts because I read a book on getting rid of them and many of the herbs used in this formula were good for fighting warts. I went through two bottles of this an applied a wart liquid and it worked very well, I got rid of all 5 of them. I also think I had Candida and didn't know it so I think this product works in many different ways. Very good product and the price is very good considering how effective it is.

Candida

Posted by Reviewer2803939 on Oct 31, 2007

Immediate results.. I got pregnant within the first month of using product,,,it really helps with fertility issues..

Now Foods, Candida Clear, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1115041 on Mar 06, 2008

Very impressed with this product. It's all that I expected. Ive taken it in the past several times and its wonderful. Now Foods are the best supplements because they have less fillers than other supplements. I'm so glad that iHerb.com carries this product and the prices at iHerb.com are very very good, compared to others. Thank you so much. I will return as a customer!

Great ingredients to clear candida!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

I used this for candida along with cutting out most of the sugar and carbs from my diet. These did help. Watch out though because this can cause bad side effects. This is normal and you will get through it though if you are patient and don't stop. I thought I was getting sick and had pimples again! I think using milk or water kefir is a great way to get the good probiotics in your system and help fight off the candida too. If you don't have access to kefir then use probiotics- saccharomyces boullardii (check my spelling!) is suppose to be the best at killing candida. Taking probiotics would be a must if you have candida and also cut down on sugars and carbs.