CAD

CA$18.44

CA$28.94

Savings of: CA$10.50 (36% off)

Try it for joint troubles

Posted by Reviewer3187468 on Apr 03, 2009

The Now Glucosamine and MSM does seem to help my back quite a bit, without any side effects. I've tried MSM by itself, and it doesn't seem to maintain quite the same level of relief. I'm using it to help with a thin disc and a bit of arthritis in the lower back, at the base of the spine. I would say that the anti-inflammatory effects are also keeping the muscles from spasming when the area gets a little tweaked, which is something I was having a real problem with. From the info I've found on this topic, condroitin is not nearly as easily absorbed by the digestive system, so it's better to go with MSM and glucosamine, which are precursors of condroitin, and are much more readily absorbed.

terrific product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2524833 on Jun 05, 2008

This is the best form of glucosamine I've ever used. I've managed osteoarthritis for 25+ years (yes, it hit me at an early age) and no product has helped like this. I appreciate the high dosage also which cuts down on the number of "pills" to ingest daily. Thank you iherb!!!

Glucosamine works

Posted by Reviewer2534305 on Apr 13, 2009

My joints, particularly my knees serve me better now than they did fifteen years ago. Glucosamine has been, I believe, a major factor. I play tennis, basketball, do yardwork and take dancing lessons weekly, and my 64 year old knees are still working well. As I mentioned, this is a distinct improvement from fifteen years ago, when I thought I would have to cut my activity level.

Flexable no Tightness

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on Feb 26, 2008

Wife has BAD knees injurys.This product keeps her on her feet taken as directed.She is on her feet all day at work.

Really helpful

Posted by PinkOveralls on Apr 06, 2009

Been using this for years. My arthritic hands feel the difference.

Great so far!

Posted by Reviewer1412456 on Mar 28, 2008

It's been a few weeks now since i started using this product and i am starting to feel a difference in my thumb joints....

Vegetarian Glucosamine and MSM, NOW FOODS

Posted by Reviewer3066912 on Dec 28, 2009

First off, IHERB.com is one of the most extremely efficient, fast, and accurate supplement companies I have dealt with. They also are one of the few companies that stock NOW FOODS, "Vegetarian" glucosamine and MSM. Although I am not a vegetarian, I am allergic to shellfish which is in the non-vegetarian brands. And IHERB is inexpensive compared to Whole Foods where they have to order it for me. Whole Foods is double the price. You can be sure, that I will continue to order from IHERB in the future. This was my second order. They ship very expediently too.

a good long-term investment

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 08, 2014

there is some new research indicating that glucosamine supplementation can increase life expectancy by up to 9%. It has also demonstrated some limited efficacy in rebuilding joints and tendons. This is not a hardcore supplement for those immobilized by stiff, aching joints...it's better used as a preventative. One or two per day, on an empty stomach, should serve that purpose well. MSM is an excellent anti-inflammatory.

helped quickly

Posted by Reviewer3315792 on Jan 31, 2009

I had run out of glucosamine and as soon as this came I got back into my regimen. My knees began to feel better very quickly. It's great not for just vegetarians but also for those with stomachs sensitive to shellfish.

Great for joints

Posted by Reviewer2007983 on May 16, 2012

I am on my feet for nearly 8-9 hours, daily, with only 1 break, and since I have been taking this, I don't go home with sore ankles, knees, etc., like I used to! (I'm 61 and run circles around the 25yr.olds.) Thanks iHerb for great choices and prices!