CAD

CA$10.18

CA$10.51

Savings of: CA$0.33 (3% off)

• Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• Customer Ratings

Perfect alternative

Posted by Reviewer1654704 on Feb 14, 2011

I have only used it once, so I have not been able to test it properly. I used it for making strawberry jam and the kids where very satisfied.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1676712 on Apr 19, 2011

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

Already ordered more!

Posted by Reviewer3321859 on Apr 14, 2010

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

Now Foods, Agar Powder, 2 oz (57 g)

Posted by Reviewer1481253 on Jul 24, 2010

Good for making natural gelatin. I am going to try to make carrot cheese with this agar agar. I have heard it is like cheddar cheese but natural.

Does what it says

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Dec 02, 2010

I really wanted this to make gelatin. However using it as it says ... 2T to a pint of liquid ... made it like rubber, and was not edible. I am going to try again using much less to see if I can get it more to my liking, (Jello).

Seaweed

Posted by Reviewer1885696 on Oct 19, 2007

This product is all that claims. The company name has been around for a very long time. The price was right, too.

Ok

Posted by 4654899316441183461 on Oct 08, 2013

Ok

Agar Posder

Posted by Reviewer1588495 on Aug 12, 2008

I tried using this powder the very day it arrived and was greatly disappointed. The directions on the label for the dessert create a hard rubbery concoction that my husband tasted and then threw away......It's a shame because I bought 4 bottles of the stuff.

Agar agar

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Dec 08, 2010

Great for cooking!

gel

Posted by Reviewer2763768 on Apr 21, 2010

Love this vegan alternative to gelatin. Thickened up much more than Agar flakes would have, but still worked well.