CAD

CA$16.93

CA$26.59

Savings of: CA$9.66 (36% off)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849306 on Dec 23, 2008

I always use magnesium in either citrate or chelate forms. However this Malate formula is excellent too, the malic acid really helps with fibromyalgia/muscle pains and various other things, highly reccommended!

Great for leg cramps!

Posted by Reviewer2761111 on Dec 21, 2011

This product was recommended to us by our doctor for nightly leg cramps. My husband and I both tried the magnesium malate tabs and had remarkable results! One thousand mg. a day, like a miracle NO CRAMPS waking us in the middle of the night. THANKS so much for making it available ~ we will continue to order when we get low on our supply!

Good magnesium source and may clear aluminum

Posted by Reviewer1552984 on Jul 22, 2009

I live in Costa Rica and have been told that we have a lot of aluminum in the soil that is taken up by the produce. I am not sure about that, but I did find a reference that this helps remove the aluminum. I don't have any effects yet, but it is a good magnesium source as well.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Feb 16, 2009

I started to take this in place of D-Ribose for my fibromyalgia. So far it seems to be doing the trick and it costs much less.

Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2280849 on Nov 16, 2010

This type of magnesium was recommended by my nutritionist and I also read good things about getting enough magnesium from Dr. Carolyn Dean's book "The Magnesium Miracle.

Now Foods Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer2281717 on Dec 22, 2010

I have bought this item for ages because it's the best I've found.

Recommended by Chiropractor

Posted by Reviewer2840702 on Sep 19, 2010

My chiropractor recommended this for general muscle aches, not associated to arthritis. I take 1/2 tablet 2-3 times daily. It really works well. Cannot take a full tablet because it gives me a mild headache. But the 1/2 tabs do ok so have saved money by that dosing routine. My husbanc is now using it also.

Highly recommended for everyone!

Posted by 5615667700395049535 on May 21, 2015

I take these for my CFS/ME. About one week after taking 3 tablets daily I noticed a significant reduction in all pain, improved sleep quality, no more muscle twitching or cramping. It's now been one month after taking these, and I still have all of the improvements, with zero side effects. I will continue taking these tablets, probably forever. Because it's incredibly hard to get the necessary magnesium only with food. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially people with muscle/joint pain, or poor sleep quality.

helps keep muscles relaxed

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Oct 12, 2010

Using this I no longer suffer from restless leg syndrome.

good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Feb 01, 2015

Good, because it contains calcium (albeit not an ideal kind of calcium) to balance the magnesium. Recommended kind for endometriosis.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »