New To iHerb?

C$ 46.50
Reviews 1-star

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Jan 11, 2013

I used this supplement for less than one month because of very unplesant awful smell from bottle that become worst and I desided to stop using it. Fortumately I bougt the Arctic pure Krill Oil from Source Naturals that has no odour at all. I think that product with roten owful smell like this cannot be probably healthy and wouild be even dangerous !

Unpleasant smell

Posted by 5148079362796078390 on Dec 09, 2013

The product has a very unpleasant rotten smell. Can anybody advise if this product is supposed to smell or the krill oil has already turned bad

Allergic Reaction

Posted by Reviewer2644302 on Jan 02, 2010

iHerb's services were impeccable, the order was processed and delivered to Switzerland within only 3 days. However, both I and my sister took the Krill Oil and we both, within a week, unfortunately started to show allergic reactions. We had stomach cramps and nausea, which forced us to stop to take the capsules.

Unsure

Posted by Rocklin on Oct 22, 2014

I think . . . one of the bottles of softgels gave me indigestion. I kept testing that bottle and this is what I think. Will not purchase this again. Went back to Mercola's brand.