CAD

CA$54.26

CA$85.12

Savings of: CA$30.86 (36% off)

Neptune Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1504809 on Oct 19, 2011

Good price, helps with my husband's fibromyalgia. Quick delivery, to Australia

joint ease

Posted by Reviewer2637241 on Apr 17, 2011

I have used this product for some time and have found it very beneficial in easing my arthritic knee, in fact I had no pain after a few days

Cat Friendly

Posted by Reviewer2676738 on May 06, 2011

We add this to our cat's food daily. It makes his coat shine and provides him with all the benefits of fish oil. He turns his nose up at other fish oils but the krill oil is acceptable.

Krill Oil & Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1049906 on Apr 24, 2011

After using the Now Krill Oil capsules for a few days,my joint pain has diminished significantly.

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil 500mg softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 28, 2011

LOVE this product! I've tried various fish oil products over the years, and all of them have been very difficult to take: they give me terrible heartburn, reflux, and "fish oil burps". (Sorry if that's tmi.) So I was a little dubious about krill oil. Surprise! NO heartburn, NO reflux, and NO fish-oil-burps! WooHoo! And I know it's a good product that works because my hip-joint pain has diminished to almost nothing since I've been taking these krill oil softgels (30 days now). :-) I'm sold!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1061396 on Apr 13, 2009

I am on my second bottle and I have noticed a big decrease in the inflamation in my back and joints. I will continue to use this product. Iherb offeres great prices and service!!!!

Probably overall the most important supplement to take

Posted by Reviewer2522652 on Aug 22, 2009

My whole family takes this product with good results, that we did not see from fish oil. My daughter has help with PMS, my wife has had joint pain disappear, and reappear when we ran out of the product.

Krill Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer2463475 on Apr 21, 2009

I have used this product before and it is very good at lowering cholesterol. It was shipped promptly and arrived safely.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2431228 on May 19, 2009

My whole family (13, 15, 47, 49 years) is taking this Neptune Krill Oil for about 3 months. We all feel the positive effects. The growing pains of my son have almost gone, also my wife's hay fever and the problems with my shoulder I had for years, got much better.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2276668 on Jun 07, 2009

Outstanding product...It`s helped me with my constant joint pain I`ve experianced for years...After just 3 weeks of use, 70% of my joint pain is gone...I`m a customer for life now.