CAD

CA$30.24
CA$47.46
Savings of: CA$17.22 (36% off)
Reviews 4-star

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1913234 on Jul 21, 2008

I took Krill Oil for three months, along with larger doses of Niacin, and my LDL reading fell from 160 to 114. My doctor is thrilled and so am I. I will continue with this program, but reduce the amount to some degree. Thanks!!!!

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil - Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to my fish oils. The diffference may not be that significant. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Definitely notice a positive difference

Posted by Reviewer2610241 on Jun 14, 2012

Helps my joints, my concentration, and especially my circulation...with only 2 pills a day. Also noticed a difference in less than a week.

Definitely feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer3000419 on Oct 24, 2008

Softer skin, looser muscles, and less problems with my back as a result of taking Krill Oil.

could be a lot cheaper

Posted by Reviewer1980327 on Jan 12, 2009

i have found this for at least $5.00 cheaper on an other internet store that i buy from, and also with free shipping over $50.00. Only reason i bought it this time from iherb is because the store is from NY and takes longer via UPS to get here.