CAD

CA$28.50

CA$44.73

Savings of: CA$16.23 (36% off)

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1913234 on Jul 21, 2008

I took Krill Oil for three months, along with larger doses of Niacin, and my LDL reading fell from 160 to 114. My doctor is thrilled and so am I. I will continue with this program, but reduce the amount to some degree. Thanks!!!!

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil - Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to my fish oils. The diffference may not be that significant. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Definitely notice a positive difference

Posted by Reviewer2610241 on Jun 14, 2012

Helps my joints, my concentration, and especially my circulation...with only 2 pills a day. Also noticed a difference in less than a week.

Definitely feel a difference

Posted by Reviewer3000419 on Oct 24, 2008

Softer skin, looser muscles, and less problems with my back as a result of taking Krill Oil.

could be a lot cheaper

Posted by Reviewer1980327 on Jan 12, 2009

i have found this for at least $5.00 cheaper on an other internet store that i buy from, and also with free shipping over $50.00. Only reason i bought it this time from iherb is because the store is from NY and takes longer via UPS to get here.

omega oil

Posted by Reviewer2959044 on Nov 13, 2009

my two young cats love this fish oil, and it is easy to use, if a little smelly on the fingers. I pierce the gels and squirt in on their food, and they go crazy for it. This way they are getting the good omegas daily.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Mar 11, 2013

An excellent price! Didn't help with my overall body pain and was hoping that it would.

a bit pricey

Posted by joseph921 on Sep 09, 2013

It's a bit pricey for such a small serving (60 gels). But I suppose that's because krill oil is much more potent than omega 3s.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1842225 on Oct 16, 2013

Now foods do the best quality and this is another winner. Very fishy smell though but that wouldnt put me off

Essential suppliment

Posted by Reviewer1611079 on Dec 11, 2013

This stuff is real expensive but my naturapath says it's one of the best oils to take- at least you don't need too many tabs a day! I notice sharper thinking and better well being- but I also take other supplements so can't say for certain if krill really works.