CAD

CA$27.42

CA$43.02

Savings of: CA$15.61 (36% off)

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1455972 on May 28, 2014

Smells stronger than fish oil but is apparently better for us than fish oil.

This keeps me pain free at 66

Posted by Reviewer2368828 on Apr 28, 2014

Dr Meercola recommends Krill oil and I chose this Brand , it works for me.

Good product

Posted by 5080279421104334687 on Apr 16, 2014

Much more effective than Omega 3 for my sensitive skin

good

Posted by Reviewer1716493 on Mar 28, 2014

good

Okay

Posted by 5451183085980022981 on Mar 19, 2014

Have not seen the difference between cheaper omega-3, but does the job.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil - Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to my fish oils. The diffference may not be that significant. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

more energy, but Restless sleep

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I have always taken fish oils and asthaxanthin with no side effects. I decided to try Krill oil based on all the great reviews. I took 1 a day in the am and definitely noted more energy, I usually don't have any noticeable effects like this when I try new supplements. I was happy with this, but my sleep was very restless! As soon as I stopped the Krill my sleep went back to usual.

Excellent

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

Although more expensive than fish oil, it works great and really help to lower blood pressure. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Very good product, recomment it

Posted by happy-day on Jan 08, 2014

Smells like krill when you open the bottle - guess it is a good sign. :) Otherwise has no taste or aftertaste. The pain in my back I used to experience every day due to sitting in office chair all day long disappeared and I have only just finished one bottle taking one softgel a day!!!! Very much recommend it. If you find my review useful, please lick YES to let me know.

Essential suppliment

Posted by Reviewer1611079 on Dec 11, 2013

This stuff is real expensive but my naturapath says it's one of the best oils to take- at least you don't need too many tabs a day! I notice sharper thinking and better well being- but I also take other supplements so can't say for certain if krill really works.