New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

C$ 24.30

Neptune Krill Oil 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2772478 on Dec 15, 2009

Very best price and quick delivery. Had no problem with digestion, side effects or swallowing. I will continue to order from iherb and recommend it to others. I have a lower disk problem in my back and taking Krill Oil has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my back much more than the standard fish oil softgels.

Heart Health

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

This product has done wonders for me. It's a powerful antioxidant I rely on to keep my immune system and heart strong. This is one supplement I take continuously. Since taking this supplement I have noticed improved energy levels, as well as a elimination of swelling of the ankle in my left foot. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

waste

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Aug 25, 2008

the stuf stinks, the caps stick together, and I've tried other berands I liked way better.

Better than fish oil

Posted by Reviewer3196692 on Jan 27, 2008

Fish oil raised my bad cholesterol level and triglycerides! Krill oil lowered it drastically, and did so without causing any reflux.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1325081 on Jan 06, 2009

This is a good value and I really like the Neptune Krill oil. I believe it makes a difference in that I do not seem to have as much problems with shoulder pain and my fibromyalgia.