CAD

CA$10.92

CA$14.62

Savings of: CA$3.70 (25% off)

• Reviews | English

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 27, 2012

I grind these in a coffee grinder and as a result have seeds which are delicious and very useable. I only use about 2 tablespoons a day or a little less and it is a great help with the IBS symptoms. They are tasteless and when ground (which is very easy to do) have a nice texture. I usually mix with my Keefer but also can mix with simply anything.

Great Product

Posted by 5228281769786048703 on Sep 21, 2012

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.

Super Food! Super price.

Posted by Reviewer2435321 on Oct 03, 2012

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

Tastes Great! From Northwestern NC

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Dec 22, 2008

Very nice alternate to Flax seeds, and from what I read lasts much longer (5 years) without refrigeration.

Good product, and decent price.

Posted by 5213436142817720329 on May 18, 2016

These chia seeds are great, I like them quite a lot. The packaging keeps them fresh, and they have a subtle but good flavor. Will definitely be ordering more.

'Husks' present

Posted by 5535338423176274373 on Dec 13, 2015

Compared to the Raw Chia Seeds with a mixture of black and white Chia seeds which I bought previously, this packet of White Chia Seeds have a lot more 'husks' like thing which remains in the mouth after chewing the seeds. I prefer the Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds.

Chia seed

Posted by Doteyng on May 20, 2016

First time buying fm iHerb and was really happy to get my stuffs pretty fast. Happily eating my chi seeds. Had been having it for a few days and still enjoying it! Worth the value.

i like it same nutrition of other colour chia seed

Posted by 4941250589964205566 on May 22, 2016

Cheap and healthy, same nutrition with black one

Nice

Posted by 5133347468899091209 on May 24, 2016

This chia seeds are great!!

great

Posted by 4723105938361988794 on May 24, 2016

With this product I was more than satisfied.