CAD

CA$10.41

CA$13.94

Savings of: CA$3.53 (25% off)

• Customer Ratings

chia

Posted by 4661845645179631708 on Dec 11, 2012

bit pricey

We put them in our Saturday morning pancakes!

Posted by Reviewer2569519 on Dec 10, 2012

Also, in our smoothies.

Usual)

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Dec 04, 2012

Usual chia seed

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 27, 2012

I grind these in a coffee grinder and as a result have seeds which are delicious and very useable. I only use about 2 tablespoons a day or a little less and it is a great help with the IBS symptoms. They are tasteless and when ground (which is very easy to do) have a nice texture. I usually mix with my Keefer but also can mix with simply anything.

Full of dirt

Posted by 4707880978385483830 on Nov 25, 2012

i LOVE chia seeds and eat them all the time. I had to order these as my staple brand was out of stock for months. I got 2 bags of these and I've only been able to choke down half of 1 bag because they are so gritty/sandy/full of dirt. Quality Control missed the boat on these. I'm afraid to eat these now since I never know what bite will be a tooth crunching surprise. So disgusting! Waste of money

Great!

Posted by Johanne on Nov 19, 2012

I use it in my everyday smoothie for calsium, fiber, protein e.g. Like the white better then the black one, because it disapare in the smoothie, but both are good! Much cheaper then here in Norway!

really great chia

Posted by gypsyjuju on Nov 05, 2012

This stuff is so good for you I thought it would taste bad - but it's great!

A must in your diet

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Oct 29, 2012

Very good price

Super Food! Super price.

Posted by Reviewer2435321 on Oct 03, 2012

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

Great Product

Posted by 5228281769786048703 on Sep 21, 2012

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.