CAD

CA$9.02

CA$11.81

Savings of: CA$2.78 (24% off)

A little skeptical

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Feb 29, 2012

Smelled a little bit too much chocolate, but I guess that is the meaning. Makes my skin very nourished, but I must admit that I do not want to smell like a chocolate shop when I am socializing with other people. It was very hard to get out of the bottle.

Great for the skin, annoying to apply

Posted by Reviewer1386754 on Mar 18, 2012

I really liked this product. It smells amazing and it feels good. The only issue I had with it is how hard it can get. It can get tiresome having to use constant friction to get it to be applicable. But that's what Cocoa Butter is, so I can't complain about that. What I can complain about is the container it comes it. When I put the butter in warm or hot water to liquidize it, the container melts. Now, I can't put the top on it. I wish they'd put it in a glass jar like they do the Coconut oil so it could be easily useable.

Grei

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012

men må varmes opp hver gang, den er helt hard. derfor har den blitt stående.

it's always a solid even 30 c degree temp

Posted by fleesinfox on Sep 26, 2013

hard to use

good product

Posted by 4736659310288457532 on Apr 11, 2014

it is a super hydrating product with great smell, but it is way too hard

Dry

Posted by 5260854198861795474 on Nov 25, 2013

I actually got a bit dry using this

huele a chocolate demasiado

Posted by nayade83 on Jan 26, 2014

Lo compre para usarlo Como barrita de masaje e hidratar la piel pero huele demasiado a cacao, es muy empalagoso por lo que da igual añadir aceites esenciales con el objetivo de aromatizar la barrita. Es muy solido por lo que es difícil sacarlo del envase.

Good moisturizer

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Mar 29, 2014

the only problem i found is how to melt it down to become usable cream its feels like a rock , cant even break it with spoon i prefer sheabutter more easy to use with great benefits. thanks iHerb

Delicious smell!

Posted by Reviewer1005684 on May 15, 2014

I use this mainly in raw cakes and sweets. Smells and tastes great! The jar on the other hand is poor. I'm not able to grate the butter but I have to chip it while it's in the jar with a knife, and this tends to make holes in the jar. Once I tried to melt the butter by keeping the jar in boiling water but the jar melt instead of the butter. So it's really time consuming to get the product out, that's why I give the 5-star product 3 stars because of the jar.

Too smaller

Posted by Mayito on Aug 14, 2015

In the picture seemed bigger

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »