CAD

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

CA$5.33
CA$6.98
Savings of: CA$1.65 (24% off)
Reviews 2-star

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on May 23, 2010

After reading the rave reviews about this toothpaste, I gave it a try. It has a bit of a sweet/salty taste and I see no difference in the whiteness of my teeth. There are better toothpaste brands on the market for a lot less money. I won't buy again. I'm very particular about my teeth and take excellent care of them. This paste just didn't work for me like I expected.

Okay Toothpaste. Going back to Tom's

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Jul 24, 2010

I like NOW products so tried this toothpaste. I use it with a mechanical toothbrush like I do with Tom's products. I like that this is fluoride free. You really don't want fluoride ever. Research the reason why they use it in water and toothpaste and it's pretty bad. It's a waste product. (I have a background in toxic tort/product law--really you don't need it.) I break out in a facial rash when I use fluoride. Anyway, this toothpaste tastes good but doesn't make me feel like my teeth have been cleaned well like Tom's toothpastes do. I have to brush twice as long and still my teeth don't have that clean feel to them.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1323032 on Jul 31, 2010

I purchased the product in large part because of the reviews but I don't judge the product to be worth the (price + shipping).

Neutral

Posted by Reviewer1455067 on Aug 05, 2010

Neither very good, nor bad.

no refresca

Posted by 4855518091577217924 on Aug 12, 2014

Lo compre con muchas expectativas pero que chascoooo limpiar limpia buenamente pero el frescor brilla por su ausencia. No notas nada en la boca ni en el aliento.. No repito busco frescor.. Que pique que mi aliento congele el hielo jajjaa si quieres mas Info busca en mi insta patrymakeup