CAD

CA$5.51

CA$7.20

Savings of: CA$1.69 (23% off)

Niente di che ! - Pas grand chose

Posted by MissGoga on Jan 20, 2015

Non sbianca i denti però li lava bene e non lascia quella sensazione fastidiosa che i dentrifrici bio lasciano spesso - il ne blanchit pas les dents, mais les lave bien tt de meme , donc je ne le rachette pas !

Not my preference

Posted by 5268971809750250930 on Feb 05, 2015

I prefer something more minty. Also this is more of a gel than paste product and somehow my teeth doesn't feel as clean or whiter using this.

משחת שיניים מלבינה...לא משהו בכלל...

Posted by 5215558125398585669 on Feb 21, 2015

אל תתלהבו מהתגובות פה...פחות טובה בהשוואה לקולגייט המלבינה

will not repurchase

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Jan 23, 2013

the taste of it is fine and the packaging is good hence the 2 rating. However this does not leave the mouth fresh for very long so I didn't feel clean using it. My friends visiting agreed it didn't leave the mouth fresh. Will keep trying until I find one I like.

expected to be better

Posted by 4882594908133718109 on Nov 16, 2012

1) doesn't leave the refreshing mint feeling after brushing your teeth 2) alittle weird smell because the mint is too weak

Regretably, I did not care fo this product.

Posted by Reviewer2073136 on Dec 06, 2012

First of all, I love Now products. They are high quality and very reasonably priced. I have dry mouth and I thought this product would help (the Biotene gum works great). This product did not work well on my dry mouth. I think it tastes very much like unflavored baking soda toothpaste. I did notice something very stange. After I used the product for about 10 days, I noticed bubbles in my urine. I had heard that that could be an early sign of kidney problems. There were no other independent variables during this period. Since I quit using it a couple of weeks ago, the bubbles have gone away. I don't know for sure that this product created the condition, but it did go away after I quit using it. I hope this helps you in making your decision wether or not to purchase this product.

not my gum's favourite

Posted by jacqlibra on May 21, 2013

For some reason, my gum/teeth start to feel sore after a few days using this. I switched back to my other toothpaste and it returns to normal... Hmm...

Ok

Posted by 4982943584832308529 on Feb 28, 2013

It was ok and I used the whole tube, but wont buy it again.

Did not like it.

Posted by absoluteblisss on Apr 24, 2013

It's such a pity, despite seeing so many good reviews about this toothpaste, it did not really feel quite okay for me. Felt that it did not give me a fresh/clean feeling after brushing, almost felt like I was just brushing my teeth with a brush and water. May be i'm still used to the fluoride toothpastes!

nao

Posted by 5698883943332353534 on Apr 15, 2013

não recomendo o sabor não é refrescante espuma nem vela