CAD

CA$10.12

CA$13.25

Savings of: CA$3.13 (24% off)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3165449 on Jun 29, 2009

This is a good product which is exactly what it says it is. It is not fun to drink but it does give you a lot of fiber (a lot more in a tablespoon than you would get from other fiber drinks with added sugar and flavoring, etc.) The price is very good, and iherb's shipping is always fast and dependable. Putting it in a blender with some V-8 juice makes it much more palatable

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 12 oz

Posted by Reviewer2591688 on Nov 13, 2008

Before I started taking this stuff, I had problems in my intestinal tract, not anymore. I know psyllium husks are responsible because when I stopped taking it for a few days do to travel, the problems returned. When you get older, it takes more than a notion to stay healthy. You have to work at it and not take it for granted.

Fabulous fiber

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Nov 15, 2008

I swear by psyllium husk. It beats adding ground flax seed or any other form of fiber to my diet. I wouldn't go without having these in my house. I take 1 to 1.5 Tbsp. about four or five times a week. Highly recommend. Nashville, tn

Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Nov 18, 2008

This product provides good bulk for good colon function.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Dec 23, 2008

Same as Yerba and a few cents cheaper.

best cleanser and cholestrol lowering product

Posted by Reviewer3143597 on Dec 25, 2008

Cleans up everything.

Living Au Naturale

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Jan 05, 2009

These keep me free of those stubborn mornings a wonderful way to stay regular. Now is one of the few companies that offers whole psyillium husks. I find them to be more effective than the powder.

The best fiber available

Posted by NatursKathy on Jan 08, 2009

I ordered by mistake by not noticed a powdered husk, which used to be coarse before by Source Naturals! The powder just does not blend in water! This Now Foods version can be combined easily with Salba or Chia seed:) I'm highly recommending it! IHerb is the most outstanding sore of Nutritional supplement! Not only by price, but by outgoing Customer Service!

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1083636 on Jan 28, 2009

I love this product and will use it for the rest of my life.

Great Product, moving everything out has also helped flatulence.

Posted by Reviewer2297020 on Feb 06, 2009

Great product, I'm working my way up to 2 tablespoons product, so far have made it to 1 tablespoon and its keeping me regular. Not a joke when they say to drink quickly when added to water!