CAD

CA$11.14

CA$15.92

Savings of: CA$4.78 (30% off)

No sugar alcohols. Good price, 5-10 drops.

Posted by Reviewer1896904 on Sep 16, 2009

Convenient,I like the taste,easy to control the amount of sweetness desired. Most presweetened products are way to sweet for me.

love it

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

add to drinks and fruit desserts, reduces sugar cravings

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3100286 on Aug 29, 2012

This is by far the best liquid stevia I have tried. Absolutely no bitter after taste. A little goes a long way. I will definitely continue to repurchase. I highly recommend this product.

ALWAYS in my cupboard

Posted by poshmeetspavement on Sep 01, 2012

This is a staple for me. NuNaturals is my favorite brand of stevia without and bitter or weird aftertaste. These liquid drops are in a flexible plastic container that is great to travel with (put it in your ziplock with your toiletries!) or keep in your purse or desk drawer at the office. These are unflavored drops of stevia that are perfect for coffee, tea, salad dressings, marinades, baking, oatmeal, and anything that needs a hint of sweetness without adding calories. If you are skeptical of stevia, I would give NuNaturals a try because it REALLY IS BETTER. A little goes a long way, so this is a great value.

Excellent, Consistent Product

Posted by Reviewer1237860 on Sep 03, 2012

We've tried several brands of liquid stevia and this has been the best.

Best Stevia on the Market

Posted by 5720571070092917619 on Sep 10, 2012

No bitter aftertaste like other stevia products. Great for coffee, cereal, baking, and just about everything! I even put it on my grapefruit :-) LOVE

Excelente

Posted by 5017521843205474768 on Oct 20, 2012

Igual que la Stevia en polvo es excelente, para endulzar todo tipo de alimentos, y para hacer postres es ideal, muy práctico. Seguro que los volveré a comprar

Pleasant Taste, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2837827 on Dec 23, 2012

Really nice tasting natural product at a great price - will keep ordering this.

I love this Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2321498 on Jan 02, 2013

This is the smoothest non-licorice tasting stevia I have found. It only takes a few drops to sweeten up a whole mug or glass of beverage. I use it in addition to honey in my tea and coffee, to reduce the amount of sweetener I use, but not to eliminate completely the nice taste of honey. It is superb for lemonade, which usually requires so much sugar. I am not a fan of artificial sweetener, so this product is a nice natural way to increase sugar taste in your beverages while avoiding the harmful effects of too much sugar.

Good taste