CAD

not bitter

Posted by 5392020341181940298 on Oct 29, 2015

Even my husband likes it.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, no aftertaste

the best sweetener for me

Posted by 5502092517860623467 on Aug 27, 2016

I use it for cakes I bake and daily for cereal etc. It is very concentrated so relatively little amount is enough, it also has no bitter after taste, which makes it the best sweetener I know.

great low carb sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Sep 13, 2016

so easy to add a drop at a time. I use this in the kitchen and on the dining room table, as well. There are no hidden carbs in this product and no alcohol taste. I use it fast enough that I feel there is no need to refrigerate. I highly recommend this quality product.

This product has great features.

Posted by 4945817793474811139 on Sep 17, 2016

It has a great taste!

Awesome Stevia product!

Posted by Reviewer1878987 on Nov 06, 2010

I have tried many other brand names for our beverages but, we always come back to this one.

I love Nunaturals Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer3130577 on Dec 23, 2010

No bitter aftertaste. It is very sweet and takes very little.

Best stevia supplement

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Dec 31, 2010

I have tried a lot of stevia supplements in the last couple of years as I use a lot of it. This one is great as it is alcohol free which is good for kids and it does not have at all a bitter aftertaste. I use it all the time and would not get another brand now that I have found this one.

How to have no after taste

Posted by Reviewer2474261 on Jan 05, 2011

We found that if drops were added into poured tea, there was a bit of an after taste,(not bitterness) but if used first in the cup and a small amount of boiling water added, before adding the tea(bag) or milk, then there was no after taste. A great product!

Just the best!!!

Posted by Reviewer3180049 on Jan 14, 2011

If you haven't tried this stevia and are looking for one look no further. This is the best and you only need a drop to really sweeten something up. It has the best flavor too. The powder form is really good too.