July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Vanilla NuStevia, With Singing Dog Vanilla Extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

C$ 11.34
Reviews 1-star

Tasted very 'alcohol-ly' to me

Posted by Reviewer2476920 on Jan 22, 2011

Didn't care for this one at all. Bought because of the ethics of the company, but wouldn't buy again. The smell is also somewhat off-putting - put me in mind of the bottles of pure ethanol we used to have in the chemistry labs at school! Will try the alcohol free one next time! Wasn't in stock when I purchased this, and isn't in stock now, either.

Brings back bad memories

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012

The scent is too over-powering for me. It does not smell like the natural Madagascar vanilla extract and fresh Indonesian pods that I normally use. It reminds me instantly of my childhood medicinal cough syrup. I was drawn over by the addition of stevia but the bitter after-taste, similar to licorice, does not win me either. I certainly cannot use this in coffee and cakes.

Warning! NuNaturals has changed their stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Aug 23, 2013

I loved this stuff. Constantly bought it. But they changed the stevia they used and it is beyond bitter now. Also it leaves that bitter taste in your mouth for hours afterwards. Horrendous. So sad! Why did they change it?

More Bitter Than Sweet-and-Low

Posted by Reviewer2274387 on Mar 05, 2010

This stuff is SO nasty! It's like a sickeningly-sweet and bitter medicine. I tried it once and now I have to throw it out. (To be fair, though, I don't think it is the fault of NuNaturals: stevia is just horrible tasting in general.)