CAD

CA$20.77

CA$24.38

Savings of: CA$3.62 (15% off)

did not like the taste

Posted by 5398977084649050528 on Dec 15, 2015

the product is ok, good quantity of protein, but I hate the taste, I am eating it, but as a medicine, with a lot of water after.

Protein

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 10, 2015

It's brown powder. I usually put this in my pancake to replace flour. Everyday i will check the intake of protein.Sometimes i will eat it straight if lack of protein. Subtle taste but not too bad!

Great

Posted by 5676901011167680268 on Jun 10, 2014

Good quality

Great for recovery shake!

Posted by 5532496297731106086 on Mar 18, 2014

My marathon training demands high protein recovery and it needs to be gluten/lactose-free. Been using Nutiva for more than a year, it's great! My stomach is able to hold it down after a tummy churning 20-30km training. Well, there is nothing fantastic about the taste of hemp so really depends on individual tolerance. I like to use coconut water and I'm not bothered by it's slightly lumpy and grainy texture (just use creamy fruits, e.g. banana or mango). My Sundesa blender bottle works quite well.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1652745 on Jan 22, 2014

great flavor and consistency, I take it in the morning and after yoga, either in a green smoothy or with some yogurt and honey. love it!

Hoped for better. NOTE: Caution for thyroid issues - seeds can make you sluggish, are potent iodine and manganese antagonists.

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 16, 2014

This didn't mix well at all, nor did it agree with me - stomached it no problem - suspect the globulin protein was an issue, something about the seeds went to war with my immune system, or the fact seeds antagonise iodine/manganese (i.e. thyroid). Given the fact it didn't mix well etc, I won't bother trying again - not worth the bother. It got into the country OK. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Good protein

Posted by 5105930029032614394 on Dec 14, 2013

Nothing to review

As good as it gets?

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Nov 05, 2013

I guess there is no such thing as a great tasting hemp protein powder? :P So this is just fine, I drink beacause it better do me some good! ;)

great with almond milk, banana, frozen blueberries

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

This stuff is good!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1646923 on Jul 03, 2013

I mix it with my green smoothie and fruits smoothie. In both cases, it adds nice flavor. It is great for vegetarian like me.