Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Nutiva, Organic White Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g)

C$ 17.44

what happened??

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5108387064755754134 on Oct 23, 2014

I have been buying chia seeds from iherb. My recent 4th repurchase from them was horrible! The expiry date is supposedly to be Dec 2017 and when I received my 4 packs of white chia seeds, the packaging looks wrong. And the best part, the expiry date states Dec 2014! I am so mad! The parcel box is also litters with scattered chia seeds!

Fine!

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 21, 2013

Its health benefits are difficult to overestinmate. I put it into my cranberry juice and in 15 minutes I get a perfect snack which makes me sated, happy and sets in a working mood.

Good!

Posted by faithjoy on Feb 06, 2014

Been making chia gel - just 2 tbsp mixed in a cup of water - and adding it to baked goods, milkshakes, and puddings. It's great stuff! Love the slight crunch in puddings and drinks, and how it adds moisture to my gluten-free cakes. It's my first bag of chia, so I can't comment yet if this brand is better than another I've bought. Will update when the time comes.

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 31, 2014

Tiesiog gera kaina, o kalbant apie pačias Chia sėklas, tai nelabai ką naujo ir pasakysi, apie jų naudą internete tiek prirašytą, kad dviračio išradinėti jau čia nebėra tikslo. Tiesa, mes, lietuvaičiai galime pasidžiaugti, kad turime jų analogą - linų sėmenis. Tai kartais pagalvoju, ar tikrai čia verta jau jas taip naudoti, gal geriau naudoti tai, kas arčiau mūsų regione - minėti linų sėmenys. Skanaus.

Great for cooking and seasoning

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Oct 17, 2012

Versatile little seeds, can be added in small amounts in smoothies, shakes, muffins etc. Also good as a seasoning on vegetables and salads. Sees to help with digestion, too. Suitable for those of us who suffer from multiple food allergies.