CAD

CA$27.57

CA$39.39

Savings of: CA$11.82 (30% off)

OK @ 2 per day

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on Oct 22, 2011

Seems to work for mood. The glass bottle is nice, but much too big. It is hard to fish out the caps that are all stuck together at the bottom of the bottle.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Nov 12, 2011

Tried another Nutrex combo and looking forward to this one. Like the ingredients, especially the Astaxanthin.

Omega Astin: Good but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Nov 27, 2011

I was always getting the Healthy Origins brand from you which always smelled rotten after a few days. This one was on sale, so we bought it to compare the smell. Nutrex smells more agreeable, but still a little. So I guess that Astaxanthin does tend to have a smell. Not on sale, Nutrex is just toooooo expensive for us. from Canuckland

Good stuff

Posted by lotuspocus on Apr 04, 2012

Affordable and effective source of Astaxanthin. Mg for mg, it's better value considering that it's got other good stuff in it like omega 3's.

Too early to tell but

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jun 20, 2011

Full marks for the small easy to swallow tabs and its doesnt aggravate my digestive system (I have IBS). Whilst it may be just my imagination as I have only been taking them a week,but I feel a bit perkier. Too early to see any eye effects at this stage.

From Thailand

Posted by Reviewer1543188 on Aug 22, 2011

it's OK, i love BioAstin

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2620924 on Sep 19, 2011

Would order again...

easy to take daily

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Sep 28, 2011

I'm sure it is good for me, the experts say that anyway, not sure what it is doing, but I will continue to take it for a few more months and see if it helps with immune system and allergies. Good price, so it is worth a try.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3197693 on Apr 28, 2011

I haven't really noticed anything since I haven't been taking these supplements for too long, but I like that the pills are small, don't make my stomach upset, and I only have to take them once a day. With all the great ingredients, it's almost just good to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Nutrex OmegaAstin

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 28, 2011

Have just started using this product so will report back later. It sounds like an excellent formulation.