CAD

CA$27.41

CA$39.17

Savings of: CA$11.75 (30% off)

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Nov 12, 2011

Tried another Nutrex combo and looking forward to this one. Like the ingredients, especially the Astaxanthin.

Good stuff

Posted by lotuspocus on Apr 04, 2012

Affordable and effective source of Astaxanthin. Mg for mg, it's better value considering that it's got other good stuff in it like omega 3's.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2620924 on Sep 19, 2011

Would order again...

easy to take daily

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Sep 28, 2011

I'm sure it is good for me, the experts say that anyway, not sure what it is doing, but I will continue to take it for a few more months and see if it helps with immune system and allergies. Good price, so it is worth a try.

From Thailand

Posted by Reviewer1543188 on Aug 22, 2011

it's OK, i love BioAstin

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3197693 on Apr 28, 2011

I haven't really noticed anything since I haven't been taking these supplements for too long, but I like that the pills are small, don't make my stomach upset, and I only have to take them once a day. With all the great ingredients, it's almost just good to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Too early to tell but

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jun 20, 2011

Full marks for the small easy to swallow tabs and its doesnt aggravate my digestive system (I have IBS). Whilst it may be just my imagination as I have only been taking them a week,but I feel a bit perkier. Too early to see any eye effects at this stage.

Nutrex, OmegaAstin, 60 V-Gels

Posted by Reviewer1395662 on Jul 25, 2011

Great stuff. Too expensive.

seems OK

Posted by Reviewer1250704 on Oct 02, 2011

Haven't really noticed posititve effects from this supplement. Packed well, dosaage suggestions seem appropriate

A little disappointed . . .

Posted by Reviewer2429494 on Aug 29, 2011

I had tried the Healthy Origins Astaxanthin and really liked it, so I thought I'd take advantage of the reduced price on the Nutrex. Unfortunately, the OmegaAstin seems to make me hot flash really badly -- hadn't flashed like this in years -- so I can't use it.