Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 180 Tablets

C$ 23.15

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer1500565 From California on Dec 13, 2012

I have 3 kids under the age of 3 and I take this daily to keep my energy levels up. I notice when I miss a day - it really helps me! Great product, have already reordered.

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 180 Tablets

Posted by 5722320570706462943 on Jun 04, 2013

I bought this product and is no different than the regular tablets (400tbl). This specification does not stick where it says that it is additionally calcium. I was not happy and this is misleading customers. Very disappointed Iherb: (. And there are no more additions, just write something that is not true. I am not happy and I also wrote to Nutrex Hawaii.

Healthy Goodness

Posted by Aloha-Health From Hawaii on Apr 22, 2013

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1025439 From Great Britain on Nov 14, 2011

Being using this product for a month now and found it is amazing!!! although the smell put me off at first, feel it is giving me lots of energy, the fatigue I was feeling due to the cancer treatment I am undergoing, diminished considerably.

GREAT Quality spirulina tablets !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR From Finland on Aug 11, 2013

Pice is attractive. Packing is very good. Delivery is surprisingly fast & the postal fee is reasonable (overseas order). . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »