CAD

CA$37.96

CA$49.29

Savings of: CA$11.33 (23% off)

Great Stuff!

Posted by 5449805030120283492 on Jan 09, 2015

This has absolutely everything in it. I add half a banana with 1 tablespoon almond butter and ice, throw in the blender and all done. Perfect meal, keeps me full. I notice a difference when I run out of it. This is a great way to start of your day, very clean meal replacement. I did not like the taste at first, after adding half a banana and almond butter I love it now

A little too sweet but overall I'm quite pleased with it

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Dec 16, 2013

A little sweet for my taste and 2 scoops seems too much (unless you're making a truly giant smoothie!) but easy to digest even for those with digestive issues, good ingredients, satisfies hunger and can be mixed just with water if you're in a rush.

Texture - ugh.

Posted by 5072719518056775359 on Sep 19, 2012

The texture of this is so dense that it clings to your throat and is not particularly pleasing.

Ultimate Greens shake with great taste!

Posted by James-Simon on Jul 26, 2012

Here is a great whole foods green drink that is loaded with goodies and tastes great. Its a great quick source of vitamins, greens and protein for those that are on the go or want a quick healthy snack.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 05, 2012

A little sweet. Has amazing ingredients. I use only one scoop, plus a scoop of vibrance greens, a little cacoa powder, acai seeds, chia seeds.....banana.....really nice a after a few hours.

A must for Teenagers

Posted by Reviewer2775751 on Feb 27, 2012

Great for the teenagers in the house!

Great Detox

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Feb 15, 2012

Like the formulation, good tasting and mixes well. Got great results on detoxing.

My favourite meal substitute protein shake

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Jan 30, 2012

I have this for breakfast blended with half cup of blueberries and rice milk.It agrees with my fussy stomach and tastes good and not like grass like a lot I have tried

not bad

Posted by Reviewer3285703 on Oct 16, 2011

I liked the ingredient list so I thought I would try it. As other reviewers had stated, it's pretty gritty so I only use one scoop instead of the full serving size of two scoops. It's not horrible though -- I mix in fruit and juice.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1491566 on Oct 05, 2011

I feel better and have lost weight. Substituting a meal with this drink. Use a straw because it goes to the bottom. I use a flavorful juice to mix it in, that helps the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »