CAD

CA$12.64

CA$17.71

Savings of: CA$5.06 (29% off)

Good

Posted by 5348795269431614260 on Aug 10, 2015

Like this.. Non scent, heavy enough for dry skin..

Great

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on May 28, 2015

This is a great product. I use it on my little ones face for her eczema. It looks greasy when applied, but it's not and it dries fairly quickly.

Amazing!

Posted by 5321919708855845361 on Nov 02, 2014

Great creamy texture, and a really yummy natural cocoa smell to it

Posted by 4871629621072424265 on Jul 24, 2014

Excellent oil! Smells like a nut, I did not like the smell, but I use. Excellent softens feet, cuticles. Helps with skin diseases.

Not entirely satisified

Posted by 5452114156031106269 on Jan 14, 2014

The cream is too dense and is hard to apply. I do not like the scent.

Not cheap but worth it

Posted by 5236466977530639144 on Nov 18, 2013

This is not the cheapest shea in iherb, but I think I got the right one. I melted some and mixed it with plenty lanolin cream (very cheap and good cream from Australia). I use the mixture twice or thrice as hand cream, and I found it is better than Jurlique and far better than L'occitane. So I decided to stick to this shea butter~~Have recommended it to my friends and relatives.

Want to eat it:-)

Posted by 4926060938807475219 on Nov 03, 2013

It smells so naturally, nice texture, nourishes the driest skin. very good product!

good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

must have

Fantastic product!

Posted by azronis on May 06, 2013

It smells awful, at least to me, because my mom says she doesn't mind the smell at all. I really do, so next time I am ordering the same item but scented. Apart from the smell, this is the best product I ever used, bought, had. It is absolutely fantastic! And only after using this, I realize what a waste of money was buying various creams, lotions etc. with Shea butter added, as there is like 1% of Shea butter, and the rest is just some chemistry. This is the only product that helped my mom to finally have smooth gentle hands, as her skin is ultra dry, and the only product that helped me with my ultra dry elbows. if you can handle the smell, use it for hydration of lips, there is nothing better! So, if you have dry skin, this is salvation. And it lasts and lasts..you only need a very small amount. Warm it between you palms, or your fingertips, and apply in thin layer, it will absorb easily and won't leave oily finish. Also, great use for cuticles. Well, this is HG for me, I suppose.

Excellent

Posted by Korina on Jul 02, 2012

I like the smell of shea butter so I really like this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »