CAD

CA$9.58

CA$13.29

Savings of: CA$3.71 (28% off)

Plastic smell

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Feb 16, 2015

The texture is good, and it does not sting on my sensitive skin - but the plastic smell is so utterly gross I cant use it. Smells like those cheap 80s car perfumes you could buy in a bottle. Ew!

Great for extremely dry and sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Apr 02, 2014

This is more a cream than a lotion. It is thick, yellowish in colour and has a strong, I would even say, overwhelming smell. The smell I didn’t like at the beginning, but eventually I got used to it. I’ve got extremely dry and sensitive skin, and this lotion makes it soft, supple and silky. It does leave a film, but sinks into the skin in about 30 minutes. Now I think that it smells pretty from my skin ))) I will definitely repurchase.

very good product!

Posted by 5122298688491114983 on Aug 23, 2012

very good product!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1067167 on Sep 23, 2012

This lotion is terrific! It smells great and it softens my skin, but not greasy!!

All good beside bottle

Posted by Reviewer3060461 on Jan 22, 2013

Great smell, great lotion, but bottle is sooo hard to squeeze!

Love it

Posted by rodeheks on Jul 30, 2014

The lotion is creamy and smells fantastic. I love it!

Lotion bottle is a little inconvenient

Posted by babara on Jan 30, 2013

Lotion bottle is too uncomfortable and hard. I think it seems to be comfortable if you change it to pumping type. Tropical fruit scent is very good. I like it.

Lovely scent

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Mar 18, 2012

This product has a lovely scent, and it's very moisturizer. However it uses phenoxyethanol as a preservative, which is not food grade like sodium benzoate. That's why it gets 4 stars. I don't think the scent is natural too.

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Jun 19, 2011

Smells yummy

Great Smell

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Nov 04, 2011

I really like the tropical vanilla smell. It's not too overpowered - it's really just right. Decent size bottle for the price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »