CAD

yum!

Posted by 5518582012819831650 on Jan 02, 2015

My baby loves these puffs in every flavor.

Child Loves These!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Aug 07, 2012

These are affordable, healthy, easy to take in the car, stroller etc. Easy to pick up and gum! Great product!Great for the non-veggie toddler!

great taste

Posted by 4877852768159371848 on Oct 24, 2016

I like the taste of these

Crunchy yummy baby puffs

Posted by 4778474620603588566 on Sep 24, 2016

This is not the 1st time i bought Plum baby puffs. Unlike other brand baby puffs, this one has a crunchiness to it which even as an adult I love it! My older kids and my baby all love this baby puff.

Kids love these sweet little puffs

Posted by 4789926458936993898 on Sep 24, 2016

This is my very first purchase of the product. The package looks quite fancy, the lid is nicer than the Gerber one. It doesn't taste too sweet, fair enough for just 1g of sugar per serving. I bought this for my 8mo old baby girl to snack on, but to my surprise, my 5 and 3yo kids went crazy about them. The price is reasonable comparing to other brands, will definitely buy again. Let's hope it won't get soft / soggy if they don't get it finished quickly.

My baby is in LOVE with these

Posted by 4888937479721249716 on Sep 26, 2016

Not too sweet, pretty health, no mess, happy baby. These were perfect for an overseas trip with my 10 month old. The only reason I'm giving them 4 stars and not 5 is because they are pretty processed as food goes. They're great for convenience, but not an everyday snack.

Loved the unusual color

Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Mar 24, 2016

Those were interesting purple puffs, but my daughter didn't like them that much and they become a little soggy and lose crunchiness quickly once opened.

quality not as good as b4

Posted by 5495203561437899470 on Jun 24, 2015

there is so much less blueberry powder on the puff compared to previous batches

My kids love these

Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015

My kids just love these. Used to eat them like treat only

One of my girl fav. puffs of all time since young

Posted by Paper3 on Oct 22, 2015

its nice and very easy to eat(yes even as adult enjoy this).. always buy this for my little 4 year girl to enjoy and bring to school for her snack pack. will buy more when its finish.