10% Off Orders Over $40!

Plum Organics, Tots, Teensy Fruits, Berry, 12+ Months, 5 Packs, .35 oz (10 g) Each

C$ 3.94

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Pathetic quantity, not worth the price.

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Its really teensy fruits. Each pack was a very small quantity of barely a small child's fistful. Not worth the price in my opinion. Fruit was tasty and kids love it but the portion size was a pity. I did not repurchase. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Great taste, in convenient pouches

Posted by 5131571151687680518 on May 15, 2014

A great alternative to sweets. My older kids love it too

Yummy but pricey

Posted by 5367456646812768899 on Jun 01, 2014

When u open the packet, u can smell the fruity flavor. Very nice treat for my 13 months old. Even papa & mama like it. Although it doesn't contain much in it but I think it's the right amount for a baby.

Nice taste!

Posted by 5629607247696259234 on Jul 14, 2014

Nice taste!

Great snack for toddler

Posted by 5450635369680115666 on Jul 22, 2014

The dried fruit are pretty flat and small and it's so convenient to pack for travel. It's quite deliciously and sweet in my opinion better than giving candy to coax my child when she's restless.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »