CAD

CA$6.77

CA$9.68

Savings of: CA$2.91 (30% off)

Jean

Posted by Reviewer1645364 on Dec 11, 2008

These work awesome for eliminating garlic or onion breath. I have used them for years. They are hard to find in the store and I was thrilled to see them at iherb, and at a better price than I got at the grocery store.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3063129 on Jul 16, 2008

i love this product. i must admit i thought it was a regular mint at first, but this keeps you feeling the freshness from the inside! cant recommend it enough. oh.. and it helps digestion too,sooths an acidic stomach.

WOW this Stuff is GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer1354417 on Jan 24, 2008

Minty fresh and it stays with you for hours! Not just a cool minty mouth, but minty and cool inside too and it's great after a meal...soothing and refreshing!!!!! I had to buy after receiving a sample in my last order! Thanks IHerb!

Product & service review for iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer2831279 on Mar 25, 2009

To be honest, I'd never heard of iHerb before now. It just so happened that my local drug store stopped carrying Mint Asure, a product I've been using for years. So onto the internet I went where I found a price impossible to beat on this product from, you guessed it, iHerb.com And now I'm sold. Plus they delivered it very quickly.

Anti-garlic!

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Mar 18, 2009

You can eat all the mints you want, but they don't kill garlic breath. These things work from the inside out, and they really do work. I've been using them for a few years now. This is a good price from iHerb too.

Posted by Reviewer2256942 on Apr 07, 2009

These pills work great! I take 2-3 after I eat a meal and bam, I have wonderful breath! It's great! I highly recommend it. I don't wake up anymore with horrible morning breath either! Also, these guys shipped the package super fast, I think it took about 3 days to receive my order (with the standard shipping option). I highly recommend the seller and the product! A+++

Nice burps

Posted by Reviewer1873314 on Jun 19, 2009

Okay as gross as that sounds, it's true. I'm not a "burper" myself, but this had me doing some kind of little parsley mint burping thing. It was okay and discreet and made me feel like it was really working :0

Herbs

Posted by Reviewer3173893 on Jul 29, 2009

This is the best thing they could have put on the market...It Works!!!!

These are good

Posted by Reviewer3343364 on Feb 02, 2010

We like these after we have eaten garlic or onions. We found that they work well and taste very good. It's great to know that we can take care of this kind of problem just by swallowing a tiny capsule. I bought several boxes to make sure we don't run out.

Fresh Breath Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2196789 on Sep 02, 2011

Instantaneous freshen breath! These capsules are a real godsend for those who can not stop smoking or loves to eat onions and garlic.