July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Renew Life, FloraSmart, Advanced Probiotic, 12 Billion, 30 Veggie Caplets

C$ 27.54

great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1089267 on Feb 17, 2010

This product has saved my life with my digestive problems!!! it has truly been a gift. i have been using it for a long time now but never found it at such a great price until now! thank you.

wonderful

Posted by rejuvenationmd on Mar 16, 2010

great clean source of live probiotics

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2991452 on Mar 07, 2011

I am very happy with the Renew Life, 12 Billion FloraSmart Advanced Probiotic System. This is just what I have been looking for. I love that it does not have to be refrigerated, as many probiotics require. Anne from Vermont

12 billiow Florasmart

Posted by Reviewer3165783 on Mar 10, 2011

Excellent delivery time on my order. The probiotics have been workin well. Will certainly reorder. Thank you,

just not for me

Posted by Reviewer1923395 on Feb 06, 2012

I tried this probiotic when the Udo's Choice probiotics were out of stock and unfortunately it did not work for me. And I thought it was expensive. I did not experience any relief from the gas I usually experience. I am glad that this does work for some people. I much prefere the Udo's Choice brand probiotics for my particular digestive system.