CAD

CA$11.46

CA$13.47

Savings of: CA$2.01 (15% off)

It's my favorite black tea.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 30, 2015

I even researched Unnam, China. How gorgeous there are in which this much amazing leaves growing. This is ultimate for now. Citrus perfectly infused into the tea.

a good Earl Grey

Posted by 5146456352335272331 on May 23, 2014

What makes this tea nice is as much about what is not in it as what is. The black tea and bergamot flavors are smooth and lacking in unpleasant bitterness. This tea is smooth without off flavors. If you are thinking of trying it, you should give it a whirl.

I love earl grey

Posted by MariaShaul on Mar 19, 2013

And I love this tea, ordered it again :)

Best Organic Fair Trade Earl Grey!

Posted by Reviewer2479427 on Dec 03, 2016

This is the best Earl Grey I have ever had. The aroma and taste are perfection. Some Earl Greys are too weak and the bergamot is barely noticeable. Not this one! The aroma and flavor are so "citrus fresh", but the bergamot doesn't overwhelm the tea. I realized that there is no way I am going to get 36 cups of tea using 1 TB per 8 ounces as advertised. That disappoints me. I have cut back on the amount I use per cup as this is pricey for me. I bought the loose tea instead of the bags to save money.

Quality product

Posted by 5022709309092182312 on Sep 12, 2016

Wonderful aroma of earl grey and citrus

good

Posted by 5547122395177557958 on Nov 25, 2016

first time tryng earl grey tea. love it. i also made earl grey milk tea spread. it turned out awesome!!!!!

I love it!!

Posted by 5708056527008126638 on Jul 02, 2013

i enjoyed coffee only. But for my health i i tried this tea. With a little ginger powder and syrup, it tasts really good to me and my stomache is calm. It doesn t have any string flavour, and that is another good thing.

Great Tasting Tea! Good Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this smooth and lively tea has a unique citrusy, floral aroma of bergamot oranges. It is great that this item is organic too!

my husband likes it.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 19, 2014

as for me, taste and aroma are rather strong. good tea for those who likes earl gray tea.