CAD

CA$15.62

CA$22.77

Savings of: CA$7.15 (31% off)

Best Out of Several I've Tried

Posted by Luke-1 on Jan 25, 2016

I decided to try Matcha recently after discovering it's many health benefits. I ordered several different brands and additionally purchased from a local store. This was by far the best, even out of 2 others of this same brand. Everything I have tried from Rishi has been top quality. Unfortunately many teas that say Matcha are a blend of mostly something else like Sencha with a little Matcha. This one is the real deal. Pure quality Matcha! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

The best I have tried

Posted by 5717255570444162089 on Jan 20, 2016

This matcha comes in a resealable foil package and the product inside is bright green and free of lumps. Other, more expensive brands I have tried come in a cute little tin, but the matcha inside is usually lumpy and definitely has to be sifted prior to adding water, or no matter how long you whisk it you will never get the lumps out. So, this brand, being totally free of lumps, is easier to make. Regarding taste: it has a mild spinach/vegetative flavor, only a hint of bitterness, and a smooth, almost creamy texture after whisking.

Great product!

Posted by 5323174365381236079 on Sep 18, 2015

The package is small so I finished it quickly, a bit overpriced though. Nevertheless, tastes like heaven! will repeat the purchase

Delicious, top quality!

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on May 24, 2015

This is THE matcha to buy if you want a beautiful tasting and bright green matcha. Packed in a small foil bag, it's very fresh. I love this and the price is good for this premium quality.

Super!

Posted by 5409949901771290116 on Apr 13, 2015

Super product, tastes good and and mixes pretty well. It is expensive, but hey, you do get what you pay for!

Quality product

Posted by 5741131037059483600 on Jan 29, 2015

This is a great quality product and similar to the expensive one i purchased recently at T2. The only problem is the small amount you receive. You get the matcha in a box, but inside the box is a small sachet of product, which is misleading. Which may explain why it is so reasonably priced.

best matcha

Posted by 4825821135603374051 on Dec 07, 2014

I've tried other match and none were as delicious as this, it's such a bright green!The only downside is you don't get enough!

great taste and color

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Dec 04, 2014

great taste and color, good quality matcha tea

Good quality product

Posted by 5201731428521606358 on Nov 10, 2014

This is the first matcha product I have purchased. I have been wanting to try matcha for it's health benefits but was turned off by how expensive it was. This product seemed to be a reasonable price and I was happy with the quality. I just don't have any other product or experience to compare it to. As far as health benefits, I didn't really notice any differences and I think I will save my money.

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Sep 30, 2014

Great taste and my stomach so happy of matcha tea!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »