CAD

CA$5.27

CA$6.20

Savings of: CA$0.93 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

Great Alternative to Unhealthy Wheat Noodles

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Aug 02, 2014

Ready to use. You might be pleasantly surprised as I was that they are crunchy. No ocean taste. LOVE these!

Good substitute for pasta addicts

Posted by 4675403485834509746 on Aug 14, 2014

These noodles, beaten egg, freshly chopped parsley and black ground pepper = a fantastic breakfast. I noticed that after rinsing it, if I cook it for 5-10 minutes in chicken or beef broth concentrate, it makes it so much softer and gives it a nice flavour. Will always buy these from now on.

happily surprised

Posted by happycustomer23 on Aug 23, 2014

Not really a substitute for pasta but totally delicious and quick to prepare.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Oct 03, 2014

Yum! I use it instead of salad greens. Make sure you soak them for at least 3-4 hours in lemon water. That makes them soft and less chewy. I do not cook them. Raw is just fine. Started buy to add more iodine into my diet through whole food.

GREAT for salads

Posted by 5757019077831605467 on Oct 31, 2014

Just followed the recipes on the back of the packet to refreshing, crunchy and healthy salads.

Too good

Posted by 4999272192556664180 on Dec 11, 2014

I could eat a half of bag in one sitting. Not a good idea. Too much iodine.! I soak mine in lemon water over night and I don't rinse I just drain. I like the extra flavor of lemon. I like fatter noodles, but these are pretty good.

Best No-Carb 'Noodles'

Posted by 5604048560103097271 on Dec 11, 2014

Was hesitant to try at first, but a friend recommended it. It was the best no-carb 'noodle' that I have ever tried and would definitely recommend it to anyone avoiding carb.

Yummy addition to healthy meals

Posted by 5220565184893129830 on Dec 23, 2014

I've been adding these to soups, stir fries, using them in cold salads, even made a creamy dairy free buffalo chicken "pasta" with these (which was great hot or cold). These are delicious and so versatile. I'm so happy to have found these at such a reasonable price too!

kelp noodles

Posted by 4938563605156587327 on Feb 13, 2015

So awesome to be diabetic but be able to have pasta sometimes. It is close enough to pasta to me. Love this stuff!!! They have a slight "sea" fragrance prior to rinsing so I combined them with prawns and a japanese dressing and it went beautifully.

Regular hit in our family

Posted by Allymac on Feb 18, 2015

Adds extra crunch when combined with rice noodles. Also yummy on their own.