CAD

CA$5.20

CA$6.12

Savings of: CA$0.92 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Great for low carb

Posted by 5217108906628545137 on Aug 06, 2012

These work best with a generous amount of sauce. I soak them in water and a little bit of vinegar or lemon juice for ten minutes or more, then rinse and soak them in the sauce I'm using for at least twenty minutes. They lose the rubbery with slight crunch texture and just seem like glass noodles. I've used peanut sauce and vegetables with great success. Helps you keep sanity when you have to decrease carbohydrates.

Best low calorie noodle

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Oct 26, 2011

These noodles are great to eat raw wih some homemade nut or seed sauce and some finely chopped salad. I make my raw almond sauce to go with it as I am a raw foodie.

Kelp Noodles

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

I like these noodles. Yes, they do have that "snap" that several other reviewers comment on, but I don't really mind. I haven't tried to boil them yet but that might take some of that snap away. I know that they soften up a bit after they've been marinating for a while at least. They have no taste and work great with different pasta sauces and in wok/stir fry. I prefer this over the miracle noodles, not just because of the taste, but also the fact that this 12oz bag actually contains 12oz of kelp noodles whereas the miracle noodles are mainly water.

Good texture and low calories

Posted by angelfock on Dec 15, 2015

They're delicious if you process them in a proper way before "cooking". I soak them in water for 2.5 hours, drain the water then, and soak in fresh lemon juice for another half hour. They turn out to be soft and will not be chewy as some of the users said. I use my homemade tahini to make stir-fried pad thai. It's super delicious and it's good that this product is low calories :)

Great product - i wish this company had a larger variety of products...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

although i would choose to try the green tea kelp noodles next instead of this because this is somewhat tasteless i think this company is going in the right direction with their line of products,all natural ingredients.it goes very well in soups and kelp is reach in iodine which our western diet lacks of.i wish the company stated the amount of iodine per gram on the bag....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent price

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Jul 31, 2013

Hard to get cheaper, nice little noodles

good with coconut cream and chili sauce

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I wish we could get this with this price from somewhere closer. This would be the perfect grocery for someone dieting.

Would like larger packages

Posted by Reviewer2086201 on Sep 06, 2011

16 oz. would be a lot better size for 2 meals - the noodles are too good and my husband and I can't have enough for the two of us for one meal from one package. Would be great to have an option for a larger package to purchase, like a pound or so.

love thses kelp noodles

Posted by Reviewer2700149 on Nov 25, 2011

if u feel like a snack have these noodles with sauce and u have the lowest calorie feeling meal.

Kelp Noodles

Posted by byebyegluten on Jun 28, 2012

These are great- can be eaten crunchy or soft and are a great grain-free noodle to have handy!