Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Kelp Noodles, 12 oz (340 g)

C$ 4.76
Reviews 5-star

***18 calories per package*** and everyone enjoyed them!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I'm trying to eat more paleo or primal food, and in any case I don't eat wheat/gluten noodles and try to cut down on carbs. I was excited to get kelp into my diet in yet another form, but I didn't have high hopes for taste and mouth-feel for these noodles. It turns out I didn't need to worry. Check out other reviews for a bunch of different takes on how to prepare them. I soaked them for a while in water with some lemon as some reviewers suggested. They were still a bit hard as I didn't want to oversoak them to mush, but when I added them to hot cooked Vietnamese chicken and veggies the consistency was perfect, just a little al dente. I thought that microwaving leftovers might turn them to hot jelly, but they kept their form and consistency quite well. Full of happy surprises! :)

LOVED THEM

Posted by Reviewer2282807 on May 27, 2012

So filling. Put some hot food on top and they become soft and delicious once absorbed. Great with alfredo sauce. Good for low carb diets. Fast delivery. Great to eat.

Kelp Noodles

Posted by maryfran444 on Jun 20, 2012

The best thing about these noodles is...they don't have to be cooked. They have a slightly crunchy texture that is very pleasing to the pallet. I would recommend them to anyone who is trying to lose weight or eating low carb for any reason. I will definitely buy them again.

Great service and kelp noodles

Posted by 5620993378586888747 on Jun 22, 2012

The service was fast and I loved the noodles, will encourage my friends to try your site before they order. LaHoma Alamogordo,NM

FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer2555382 on Sep 30, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE these. So wonderful to add to any dish.