CAD

CA$5.20

CA$6.07

Savings of: CA$0.87 (14% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 15 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Pretty good

Posted by 5446030360478308434 on Dec 11, 2015

Mixes well with pasta sauce, kelp noodles and ground beef. It is salty, so you do need to rinse well

Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Mixed Sea Vegetables

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Jul 01, 2015

Вкусно, но мало.

Don't look appealing.

Posted by 5527009553179490650 on Apr 04, 2015

I can't bring myself to try these as they don't look appealing. I thought I was getting something similar to kelp noodles and had to get an alternative since they were out of stock. So haven't yet tried.

Tasty SeaWeeds

Posted by motyzstore on Jan 05, 2015

But We think it is over priced

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1956715 on Oct 12, 2014

It's fresh seaweed, many kinds, smells like it just came out of the sea. Great in a miso or fish soup.

לא התחברתי

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Oct 10, 2014

למרות שאוהבת אצות פחות התחברתי

Heathly seaweed salad

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

Easy to prepare and handy to use as a side dish for any japanese-inspired dinner. I make a tahini and Bragg Liquid Amino (you could use soy or tamari) dressing with a little brown rice vinegar (or any vinegar, really). it's light and tasty. nice to eat with chopsticks sometimes instead of the heathens we are with knives and forks. :)

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 21, 2014

Used some in my salad and some in my soup.

Tasty!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Dec 19, 2013

We mixed a mashed avocado, lemon juice, lettuce and garlic with these nice algae and enjoyed a delicious healthy salad. I plan to repurchase. I wish the content was slightly bigger - after you rinse of the salt, you end up with a pretty small portion (maybe enough for 2)

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product contains a bunch of sea vegetables which I have never eaten. It smells and tastes fresh. It’s like eating straight out of the sea. It does take a while and some effort to rinse off all the salt. After cleaning out, I simply eat it straight. It smells and tastes fresh. It’s like eating straight out of the sea. The mild salt taste helps to add to the taste as well. It is nice that they are no preservative used. It would be nice if the product is cheaper since I find it pretty expensive for a small portion salad. A luxury to eat occasionally! Check out my page for more reviews!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »