CAD

cleared up acne

Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Aug 04, 2014

have noticed a big improvement on my sons acne on his back but he found the gentalmens goat soap much better got better results and faster. my daughter found it too strong. really dried out her face she found the black africa soap much better and got better results.

It is okay

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

I wasn't so great as the reviews.

Good soap

Posted by 5469198181359104857 on Dec 11, 2013

I have used this soap for a while now. I find it doesn't dry out my skin like many soaps do. I am not sure how much my red skin is lessened by using it, but I like it anyway.

no significant different with the other soap.

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Oct 13, 2014

i use this for shower, on my body and face. in fact it is pretty dry and i need to add a few drop of essential oil to clean my face. same goes to my body. 效果也是一般。 和其他肥皂没有什么明显的分别。 我也有用来洗面, 不过就要加精油, 不如真的很干燥啊。。

just ok

Posted by Reviewer2533129 on Apr 04, 2014

not special

Doesn't dry skin.

Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 09, 2014

This is the first soap bar I've used on my acne-prone face that has not dried out my skin whatsoever. I don't wear an ounce of makeup, and I think it cleans well. Not sure how it would work for those who do. However, I don't see any changes with acne improvement or the removal of acne scars. I love the smell and the price, though! Am using it on my body instead to finish it up.

Good soap

Posted by 5385831559719258601 on Jul 28, 2014

I wash my face with this soap every morning and night and think that it's okay. It hasn't taken all my pimples etc. away but it does clean my face from dirt and make up definitely :) I've used this soap only for a few weeks so maybe the results are just coming!

Good for breakouts

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Jul 31, 2014

It helps to clear up my never-ending breakouts on my forehead, but can be too drying if I use on the whole face or body. It is advisable to always follow up with good hydrating serum or moisture after using this soap. The smell is very soothing.

good for the body

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Oct 26, 2014

it loses smell after a couple of times. Wouldn't recommend to use it on the face if you have a sensitive skin.

Nice, but too coarse

Posted by KatySeventy on Feb 07, 2015

Made my skin clean, but it was too coarse. A shame!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »